Thread: Web hosting recommendations?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Web hosting recommendations? 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello all, Iím just curious as to what the popular option is when I comes to web hosting and also VPSís Who do you guys use?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    BoomScape #1 BoomScape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,141
    Thanks given
    243
    Thanks received
    190
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Hello all, I’m just curious as to what the popular option is when I comes to web hosting and also VPS’s Who do you guys use?
    Cloudways is good for webhosting
    OVH is best imo for server
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    SiteTrec Hosting
    Project's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,632
    Thanks given
    1,030
    Thanks received
    808
    Rep Power
    1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Hello all, I’m just curious as to what the popular option is when I comes to web hosting and also VPS’s Who do you guys use?
    Hi Monaco,

    We offer cPanel website hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers. You can check out our [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for feedback from the community here.

    If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Project#6365 or via our dedicated support channels on our website.

    Thank you and take care,
    Sean
    DDOS PROTECTED WEB & VPS AT AN AFFORDABLE COST
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Donator

    Kid Buu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    389
    Thanks given
    148
    Thanks received
    214
    Rep Power
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Hello all, Iím just curious as to what the popular option is when I comes to web hosting and also VPSís Who do you guys use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    Hi Monaco,

    We offer cPanel website hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers. You can check out our [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for feedback from the community here.

    If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Project#6365 or via our dedicated support channels on our website.

    Thank you and take care,
    Sean
    Can vouch for SiteTrec. I'm a Long time customer and have had minimal amount of issues with their web & vps. Top notch customer support with quick response time.

    However, mine are being used on a smaller scale so keep that in mind as well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Appreciate the replies and help, cheers guys.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    shit im high af

    Chance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks given
    92
    Thanks received
    1,006
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Appreciate the replies and help, cheers guys.
    You might not need it as you might've made up your mind already, but throwing another vouch at SiteTrec. Project really takes care of his clients, I've been using his services for years, and also host all my irl clients with him, and he's always there to give assistance where needed.

    1000th post btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolas RSPS View Post
    ill get a rune-server tattoo at 60,000 replies
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. Thankful users:


  8. #7  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    You might not need it as you might've made up your mind already, but throwing another vouch at SiteTrec. Project really takes care of his clients, I've been using his services for years, and also host all my irl clients with him, and he's always there to give assistance where needed.

    1000th post btw.
    Thanks for the reply. Grats on 1000 posts btw lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Donator
    Shattered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    6
    Rep Power
    11
    If you know how to use Unix distros to make use of the digitalocean promo for $100 free credit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    14
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    4
    Rep Power
    27
    OVH is usually the move.
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Recommended Web Host?
    By tebbit in forum Hosting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:35 PM
  2. Recommended Web-Hosting
    By AndyJay in forum Hosting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 04:46 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 09:49 AM
  4. Best web hosting plan?
    By Dawgg in forum Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 07:11 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:17 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •