Hey I recently set up a Project Insanity server. Whenever I send my friends the runnable jar file they the following error message: "requesting title screen".
- I set up a auto cache downloader for my server. Which is working whenever I connect to the server.
- I port forwarded my router to 43594. I double checked that the port was open by the site: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- Server listening on port 0.0.0.0:43594
- I changed the IPV4 settings on my ethernet so that I would keep a static IP adress.
- I changed the client.java file public static string server = my public ip adress and also the server = my public ip adress
I can't seem to find if I missed anything? Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Have you even tried to login yet?
Cause that is a step you seemed to have been missing in order to find out if everything works.
|« Help Setup Kronis osrs | Error loading region? »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)