Thread: Help with google cloud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 Help with google cloud 
    Skotos OS Founder #1 OSRS
    Mantvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    457
    Thanks given
    39
    Thanks received
    65
    Rep Power
    75
    Hello could anyone help me set up RSPS on Google cloud i got the 2 month's free trial, i'm not making a server, i just want to get my friend's online and work with people with the project and i would like to know how to do it in the future , (IF THIS THREAD MAKE'S ANY SEANCE WHAT I WROTE IN THIS THREAD PLS ADD ME ON DISCORD Mantvis#0948 THANK YOU )

    EDITo i got the Remote Desktop VPS running, now i don't understand do i need to install eclipse there, JDK, Java? Can anyone answer me these question's? haha

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] here's how it look's
    Spoiler for sig too large:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Registered Member
    Quavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    252
    Thanks given
    50
    Thanks received
    128
    Rep Power
    1208
    Who's SEANCE?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Skotos OS Founder #1 OSRS
    Mantvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    457
    Thanks given
    39
    Thanks received
    65
    Rep Power
    75
    Sence*
    Spoiler for sig too large:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Registered Member
    Enjoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,452
    Thanks given
    560
    Thanks received
    281
    Rep Power
    1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Igoris View Post
    Sence*
    Sense*

    What are you getting stuck on in set up here? What have you tried already?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Skotos OS Founder #1 OSRS
    Mantvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    457
    Thanks given
    39
    Thanks received
    65
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    Sense*

    What are you getting stuck on in set up here? What have you tried already?
    I didn't do anything cuz i don't understand what to press haha, don't want to mess thing's up
    Spoiler for sig too large:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    Enjoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,452
    Thanks given
    560
    Thanks received
    281
    Rep Power
    1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Igoris View Post
    I didn't do anything cuz i don't understand what to press haha, don't want to mess thing's up
    Okay, do some research on how it works first, and give it a shot. Try and figure it out yourself first before just giving up. This is called learning
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Skotos OS Founder #1 OSRS
    Mantvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    457
    Thanks given
    39
    Thanks received
    65
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    Okay, do some research on how it works first, and give it a shot. Try and figure it out yourself first before just giving up. This is called learning
    Ight thank you for that tip

    So i got the Remote Desktop VPS running, now i don't understand do i need to install eclipse there, JDK, Java? Can anyone answer me these question's? haha

    https://prnt.sc/iqlxlm here's how it look's
    Spoiler for sig too large:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Registered Member
    Enjoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,452
    Thanks given
    560
    Thanks received
    281
    Rep Power
    1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Igoris View Post
    Ight thank you for that tip

    So i got the Remote Desktop VPS running, now i don't understand do i need to install eclipse there, JDK, Java? Can anyone answer me these question's? haha

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] here's how it look's
    There's a start

    At this point you'll want to upload your server to there and install java, if you want to run it from this service. You would only want JDK/Eclipse if you were doing your programming on there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. Thankful user:


  10. #9  
    Skotos OS Founder #1 OSRS
    Mantvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    457
    Thanks given
    39
    Thanks received
    65
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    There's a start

    At this point you'll want to upload your server to there and install java, if you want to run it from this service. You would only want JDK/Eclipse if you were doing your programming on there.
    Thank you
    Spoiler for sig too large:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Ask me how I'm doing

    .NF.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,087
    Thanks given
    268
    Thanks received
    584
    Rep Power
    347
    im not sure what you dont understand. you download the programs, and then run them.

    jdk
    jre
    eclipse
    winrar
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
    By newworldserver in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 03:07 AM
  2. Help with a few things please.
    By Jakey in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 07:50 AM
  3. need help with making a client with new stuff
    By yahoo112 in forum RS2 Client
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •