Trade should be in tradeandduel.java
Okay, im using soulsplit and i got some problems:
- When i kill a person in wild dont get any drop, i want to get his lost items and stuff. I want to get his items when he dies.
- When i trade with an admin the admin doesen't see trade screen, but normal players do. I enabled admins can trade in config.java file and compiled, but still no trade screen. FIXED
- When i drop an item and the other players dont see it, and if i relog, they apear staight away.
- Admin cant stake?
- How to make prayer drain less pray points?
- How to add custom crowns for mod, admin, donator, co owner and owner (owner is only one me :S)
- Help me remove ssp(soul split points) and everything it goes to, like shops(ima do that)
- And i need a guide on how to change the current gameframe(474 i think) to 525 gameframe.
- Fix the t1 error.
Thats it for now.
I would really use any of ur suggestions, and thank you all .
Please reply ppl if u know any solution to thease problems
Open tradeandduel, search Pim and remove the line of code.
okay, i removed some lines, now the whole trade sucks, tell me exect lines to cut out, now when i trade i got items in inv, cant see them while in trade and stuff
okay, i acciedently ermoved some code, i fixed it now, ty
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|