Thread: [KERNEL]: machine is too slow to run this server! [help]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1 [KERNEL]: machine is too slow to run this server! [help] 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    143
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    1
    i am getting [KERNEL]: machine is too slow to run this server!
    after [KERNEL]: machine is too slow to run this server!
    and i need a fix. any ideas?
    im trying to get 4gig ram, but not sure if that will do anything.
    any ideas?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Bot
    Bot is offline
    You're My Favourite!

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,282
    Thanks given
    485
    Thanks received
    72
    Rep Power
    1397
    Simple: Your machine is too slow...


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    With Love, Bot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    454
    Thanks given
    31
    Thanks received
    48
    Rep Power
    168
    It means your computer sucks ass
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Help the rsps community by contributing knowledge!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,826
    Thanks given
    1,301
    Thanks received
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Not exactly, you're doing something that takes over 500ms.

    jmood, your computer sucks add compared to me quad core @ 4.4gz with 8GB ram and geForce GTX 250, but whos complaining?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Extreme Donator


    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    238
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    27
    Rep Power
    203
    well , the ram would help a bit but just look in your computer for junk files which you dont use and take out some stuff it will make it run better.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    Vox''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanks given
    49
    Thanks received
    181
    Rep Power
    731
    yeah, i used to get that with delta, its nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirtrix View Post
    So I've recently changed some things in the server, but when i compile it says
    Code:
    source\server\model\players\packets\Commands.java: 58: error: cannot find symbol
    This.Antileech("Remove This Line");
    ^
    Anyone know the problem?
    Student and Developer for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,826
    Thanks given
    1,301
    Thanks received
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    well , the ram would help a bit but just look in your computer for junk files which you dont use and take out some stuff it will make it run better.
    No it would not help.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Extreme Donator


    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    238
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    27
    Rep Power
    203
    how do you get a picture in the middle of the screen anyways ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Extreme Donator


    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    238
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    27
    Rep Power
    203
    well just get a new computer instead of modifyeing the old one it would probably be cheaper to you never know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Registered Member
    Vox''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanks given
    49
    Thanks received
    181
    Rep Power
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    well just get a new computer instead of modifyeing the old one it would probably be cheaper to you never know.
    Lol, dont tell him shit you dont know. Its probably his processors clocking speed. It doesnt matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirtrix View Post
    So I've recently changed some things in the server, but when i compile it says
    Code:
    source\server\model\players\packets\Commands.java: 58: error: cannot find symbol
    This.Antileech("Remove This Line");
    ^
    Anyone know the problem?
    Student and Developer for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •