Thread: Rise (Updated RuthlessPS)

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Rise (Updated RuthlessPS) 
    Extreme Donator

    Wells Fargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,140
    Thanks given
    565
    Thanks received
    597
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    5000
    Honestly a bunch of terrible code, but someone may be able to learn something from it as I did. Credits to whoever worked on the "Rise317" base with me.

    Cache, Client, & Server: https://www.mediafire.com/file/23oeo...se317.zip/file

    Spoiler for media:


    links to advertise and project threads:
    https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...adventure.html

    https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...adventure.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful user:


  3. #2  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    the server is missed up , how can i fix it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Developer

    Mr. Remix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    81
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    38
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels RSPS View Post
    the server is missed up , how can i fix it?
    It's not a mess, I guess your project isnt build right in your eclipse.
    Discord : Remix#1157
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Donator
    richasfck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    152
    Thanks given
    125
    Thanks received
    17
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells Fargo View Post
    Honestly a bunch of terrible code, but someone may be able to learn something from it as I did. Credits to whoever worked on the "Rise317" base with me.

    Cache, Client, & Server: https://www.mediafire.com/file/23oeo...se317.zip/file

    Spoiler for media:


    links to advertise and project threads:
    https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...adventure.html

    https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...adventure.html
    ty for contribution mate, hope everything is good
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Remix View Post
    It's not a mess, I guess your project isnt build right in your eclipse.
    how do i build it correctly?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Remix View Post
    It's not a mess, I guess your project isnt build right in your eclipse.
    i've the same problem, Can you help me out?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Developer

    Mr. Remix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    81
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    38
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfinpvp11 View Post
    i've the same problem, Can you help me out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels RSPS View Post
    how do i build it correctly?
    hit me up on Discord both
    Discord : Remix#1157
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •