* I've started importing RS3 caches directly from the JS5/HTTP server on a semi-automated basis: https://archive.openrs2.org/caches/530 (some more work is required before this is robust enough to run completely automatically)
* I've added an "Updates" field to the individual cache pages linking to the update post for that cache - e.g. see https://archive.openrs2.org/caches/529 for an example. Thanks to Flenarn for supplying some of the mappings from caches => update posts.
* riblet provided a new OSRS cache.
* mejrs provided three new RS caches (and possibly more once I've sorted out corrupt .idx255 files).
* Sgsrocks provided five new RS caches, three new OSRS caches and seven new OSRS XTEA keys.
* Arix provided four new RS caches (I've still got some more left to import).
* Pertinax provided another 36 XTEA keys for early OSRS revisions, some of which also work in 4xx.
* Pertinax provided 751 and 759 caches.
* _jordan provided six new XTEA keys for RS.
* Desetude provided three more XTEA keys for #659.
* Fixed a bug causing downloads to timeout on slow connections due to lack of backpressure.
* The link to download a cache in .dat2/.idx format is now hidden if the cache is too big for that format.
* Flat file caches are now downloaded as .tar.gz files, which reduces the amount of RAM required to stream them to clients. This will hopefully help fix the OOMing that has caused unavailability a few times recently.
* I've added some sorting/filtering options to the table on the caches page: https://archive.openrs2.org/caches
* 0x1BADCODE provided (among other things - still sorting through the non-cache stuff) a new OSRS cache and two new RS caches, one of which dates back to 2007.
* riblet provided two new RS3 caches from 2014.
|« os-scape 171 server | #180 Project51. Anguish w/ fixes & more. Raids rework. 95% Revenant Caves. »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)