* Flenarn provided 40 additional XTEA keys for 503, an additional 155 OSRS cache and some 155 XTEA keys.
* Flenarn provided a 742 cache.
* I've imported a 157 OSRS cache provided by Displee in the R-S Discord, along with two new XTEA keys from the same rar file.
* I've started importing the RS3 caches in Displee's archive.
* The versions/checksums in the master index are now shown on the individual /caches/<id> pages. This will help to fill in build numbers if we're unsure, as the versions can be used to figure out if a cache is newer or older than another. The source information has also been split out into its own table, to make it a bit obvious where the build numbers/timestamps come from. (This also makes [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] a bit clearer, as it's simultaneously build 1 in OSRS and build 468 in mainline RS).
* I've added support for downloading caches in flat file format (one filesystem file per group). This will become important when caches larger than ~8 GiB are imported, as those can't be represented with the .dat2/.idx format (due to overflow of the block number field).
* Flenarn provided an extra XTEA key for 474 (Tutorial Island).
* I've imported a 159 OSRS cache from Displee's site (thanks to Flenarn for pointing it out).
* Deaded provided 72 new keys for OSRS and a large number of additional OSRS caches. Some of these keys are also valid for RS2 revisions around #468.
* Kris provided a 156 OSRS cache (via Flenarn).
* I've fixed a bug causing invalid coordinates to be plotted on the maps (reported by Polar).
* shadowtea provided some additional XTEA keys and caches for OSRS.
Great contribution, I'm glad to see more people are creating archives.
|« [rev180] fixed Project 51. |  #180 - Anguish - Hydra's / Raids / OSRS Eco Emulation (Bug Fixed Ascend) »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)