Similiar to someone elses bank opening problem it happens me aswell where i dc right as i bank
Last edited by Mr Dream; 08-14-2019 at 03:23 PM.
IF every1 experiencing this issue could post the java version they are using and which OS they are running, it could possibly help.
How to actually trigger drop parties?
I have walk for hour to various cities with 600 bots online and nothing happend.
I saw only bots who wants free stuff and logs out.
OT: Could you add home teleport? the first spell in spellbook?
^Also drop parties can currently only happen in Varrock and Falador. (wasnt sure if theres other good places too)
Also currently each trade bot has a chance of 1/25 to be a scammer bot. (Probably a setting for this too if ppl want?)
Patch 1.4 is out, not much in this update, but I changed how skilling/trade bots select which area/task they are going to do.
- Before if there were 2 tasks, one with 9 slots, and one with 1 slot. When a bot was picking a new task to do, it had 50% chance to pick the first task and 50% chance to pick the second one.
- This new patch changes it so it also takes into account the available free slots on the task. - so if all slots were available on both of the tasks, it would pick the first task with 90% chance, and the second with 10% chance.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PS. Unfortunately no fix yet for ppl having the bank problem. (It seems its happening for ppl with Win7?)
Thanks for new update.
I have an idea.
Could you implement the bots starting at level 3, and with the xp rate chosen by us, walk and train? With the upgrade system, that is - they don't get rune ax, rune pickaxe to start - and do they go and get items by training their skills? It would be great if they could also be added to hiscores, then we will have a reason to feel like zezima in those years, so that the bots will also race in competition.
|« Economy version of Elvarg framework with some skills and improved core. | #317 Fury - Base Package Release »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)