Thread: Rigour - 27th of August, 6PM GMT - Fun game, come play, free cookies & milk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21  
    V.C.C.

    Abnant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,293
    Thanks given
    392
    Thanks received
    786
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    1412
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sia_ View Post
    Played for a couple days.

    Combat system is horrible.

    Pathing is horrible.

    Npcs can damage you with melee when you're over 10 steps away.

    'Npcs can damage you when you're in a safespot.

    Npcs get stuck constantly and you can't hit them when you're right in front of them.

    Constant lag (and I don't lag on rsps or rs or anything else).

    Drop rates claim 1 number but are completely off (i.e Revs 1/5 for d scim, kill 500 revs and can't get a 1/5 drop).


    Sudden update (no notice ingame whatsoever - not everyone lives on Discord or a Forum) that deleted all GIM groups and all items in the GIM shared bank.
    Was told I should've had screenshots of my GIM vault, as if that's just something I do, as if I anticipate a server to wipe people's items.

    Buggiest server I have played in ages.

    Far too many smaller bugs to list, and handfuls of larger ones too that I didn't come across.

    Will not be playing anymore.

    Best of luck with this $-grab. Should fix existing shit before adding more shit.

    What's the significance of Amethyst if you can't add Amethyst crafting? Like that's so simple and fast to add that it makes no sense whatsoever.
    I think you are on the wrong thread cringe
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    232
    Thanks given
    110
    Thanks received
    46
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnant View Post
    I think you are on the wrong thread cringe
    Stop acting like your shit doesn't stink,

    Combat is the worse i've ever seen in 2022. Pathing is so fucked especially while in combat. The drop system is all wrong, and you believe its 100% to osrs specs. All i am seeing is denial and no interest in improvement or listening to the public. I believe this is a sign of a personality disorder and I'm not a doctor but i believe you should go get some help as there is resources out there to help with this.

    %100 a money grab
    signature removed due to violation of the rules
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:


  4. #23  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    428
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    72
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnant View Post
    I think you are on the wrong thread cringe
    Can't convince anyone that enjoys being spoonfed.

    Bet you get such a dopamine rush when you get boss drops every 2-6kc. l0l

    You probably enjoy playing your own server.

    The simple fact that you're blatantly denying that your server is identical in quality which I expressed is beyond mind boggling, knowing any and everyone that logs into your server can for a fact, tell it is trash.

    Being in denial about something in front of everyone's eyes goes to say you are childish.

    It's clearly a $-grab server, but near all are. At least other $-grab servers actually fix shit and have working content.


    Original 2007 economy remake
    ONLINE MULTIPLE YEARS


    Code:
    23 skills, 116 quests, Ironman/Ultimate Ironman, Resizable/full-screen, Bank tabs, God Wars Dungeon, Pest Control, Castle Wars, Mage Training Arena, Fight Pits, Fight caves, Duel arena, Barrows, Party room
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #24  
    V.C.C.

    Abnant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,293
    Thanks given
    392
    Thanks received
    786
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    1412
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphii View Post
    Stop acting like your shit doesn't stink,

    Combat is the worse i've ever seen in 2022. Pathing is so fucked especially while in combat. The drop system is all wrong, and you believe its 100% to osrs specs. All i am seeing is denial and no interest in improvement or listening to the public. I believe this is a sign of a personality disorder and I'm not a doctor but i believe you should go get some help as there is resources out there to help with this.

    %100 a money grab
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sia_ View Post
    Can't convince anyone that enjoys being spoonfed.

    Bet you get such a dopamine rush when you get boss drops every 2-6kc. l0l

    You probably enjoy playing your own server.

    The simple fact that you're blatantly denying that your server is identical in quality which I expressed is beyond mind boggling, knowing any and everyone that logs into your server can for a fact, tell it is trash.

    Being in denial about something in front of everyone's eyes goes to say you are childish.

    It's clearly a $-grab server, but near all are. At least other $-grab servers actually fix shit and have working content.
    But we have cookies and milk…

    …maybe doesnt go very well with those salty tears
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #25  
    The Jedi Council


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    559
    Thanks given
    188
    Thanks received
    134
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    170
    [IMG][/IMG]



    "Not everyhing that counts can be counted
    and not everything that's counted truly counts."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #26  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    428
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    72
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnant View Post
    But we have cookies and milk…

    …maybe doesnt go very well with those salty tears
    Apparently you're more braindead than originally perceived.

    Honesty and bluntness is not being salty, but you clearly cannot grasp that sort of logic.

    Have fun with your shit server,. Must be pretty broke to have to throw a trash rsps together to make a quick grand. lmfao


    Original 2007 economy remake
    ONLINE MULTIPLE YEARS


    Code:
    23 skills, 116 quests, Ironman/Ultimate Ironman, Resizable/full-screen, Bank tabs, God Wars Dungeon, Pest Control, Castle Wars, Mage Training Arena, Fight Pits, Fight caves, Duel arena, Barrows, Party room
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #27  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    12
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sia_ View Post
    Apparently you're more braindead than originally perceived.

    Honesty and bluntness is not being salty, but you clearly cannot grasp that sort of logic.

    Have fun with your shit server,. Must be pretty broke to have to throw a trash rsps together to make a quick grand. lmfao
    What baffles me is how do these shit RSPS get 100+ players and those who spend years in development struggle. There was barely any advertisement for this server too.

    Anyways I wish the owner fixes the existing issues, anyways goodluck I guess.

    Another bug noticed many from just the vid posted above:



    Damage ticks are too fast and its supposed to poison not venom. PS there is more bugs but CBA listing them all, should do research before u release raids.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #28  
    The Jedi Council


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    559
    Thanks given
    188
    Thanks received
    134
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by kippie View Post
    What baffles me is how do these shit RSPS get 100+ players and those who spend years in development struggle. There was barely any advertisement for this server too.

    Anyways I wish the owner fixes the existing issues, anyways goodluck I guess.

    Another bug noticed many from just the vid posted above:



    Damage ticks are too fast and its supposed to poison not venom. PS there is more bugs but CBA listing them all, should do research before u release raids.
    Is already fixed, thanks for noticing tho.
    [IMG][/IMG]



    "Not everyhing that counts can be counted
    and not everything that's counted truly counts."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #29  
    V.C.C.

    Abnant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,293
    Thanks given
    392
    Thanks received
    786
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    1412
    Bump really bad server dont play
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #30  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    428
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    72
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnant View Post
    Bump really bad server dont play
    It literally is. Lmao


    Original 2007 economy remake
    ONLINE MULTIPLE YEARS


    Code:
    23 skills, 116 quests, Ironman/Ultimate Ironman, Resizable/full-screen, Bank tabs, God Wars Dungeon, Pest Control, Castle Wars, Mage Training Arena, Fight Pits, Fight caves, Duel arena, Barrows, Party room
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. ---~ Realm Of Fury | Pk | Economy | Fun ~---
    By wyrelade in forum Advertise
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:23 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 09:47 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 03:30 PM
  4. My "fun game"... Lol
    By Naughty Panda in forum Application Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •