Thread: [BROWSER][Rsps.app] PVP Arena

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21  
    Professional Lurker
    null's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    113
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    27
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    .... There are plenty of well-known open-source projects that pay people to contribute to it. Literally why OpenCollective and GitHub sponsors are a thing. People that do open-source full-time get their income from said projects.
    Proving my point more
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    15
    Rep Power
    53
    Update:
    * Advanced bots that will try to spec you out
    * Restore pool
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    15
    Rep Power
    53
    Update:
    * PVP Boss
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Member Market Banned Market Banned

    NeilG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    379
    Thanks given
    88
    Thanks received
    577
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    1830
    Quote Originally Posted by detuks View Post
    Update:
    * PVP Boss
    I like bots personally.
    Got any video media of them in action?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Registered Member
    Optimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,551
    Thanks given
    857
    Thanks received
    1,728
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    5000
    dude good fucking job on this! always nice to see projects like this man

    Quote Originally Posted by DownGrade View Post
    Don't let these no life creeps get to you, its always the same on here. They'd rather spend hours upon hours in the rune-server spam section then getting laid! ha ha!Its honestly pathetic i haven't seen so many lowlifes in my life its actually insane i wish that this section would just vanish its probably the only way to get these people out of the community...
    PLEASE BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS MY DISCORD ID: 362240000760348683
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    33
    Thanks given
    21
    Thanks received
    8
    Rep Power
    9
    Webclient for the win. c++?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    15
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I like bots personally.
    Got any video media of them in action?
    https://streamable.com/jdy8ax

    Tho bot has been tweaked a bit by now

    Quote Originally Posted by attributes View Post
    Webclient for the win. c++?
    Typescript + RUST (WASM)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #28  
    Member Market Banned Market Banned

    NeilG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    379
    Thanks given
    88
    Thanks received
    577
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    1830
    Quote Originally Posted by detuks View Post
    https://streamable.com/jdy8ax

    Tho bot has been tweaked a bit by now
    Nice
    Apart from the obvious instant switching items (and prayer? couldn't fully tell but i only watched once) and the facing away issues, it's not too bad.

    Perhaps its movement could also use some work in future but i like it.

    Unrelated though, dds spec should be a single xp drop even if its a double hit.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #29  
    Professional Lurker
    null's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    113
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    27
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Nice
    Apart from the obvious instant switching items (and prayer? couldn't fully tell but i only watched once) and the facing away issues, it's not too bad.

    Perhaps its movement could also use some work in future but i like it.

    Unrelated though, dds spec should be a single xp drop even if its a double hit.

    Definitely could use some tweaking. As I'm following the project from a little closer it's nice to see the progress they have!
    They went from barely hitting 30fps to hitting constant 50 fps(since old 317 has its own limitations) I'm sure hitting 60fps like osrs with their improved clients is not a big issue either. They are working on combat as we speak and I even sent a few videos of yours that you posted in the show-off section. Maybe you got a list of things that a propper pvp system needs since I know that you have worked on one in the past? Would deff give them some more insights
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #30  
    Member Market Banned Market Banned

    NeilG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    379
    Thanks given
    88
    Thanks received
    577
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    1830
    Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    Definitely could use some tweaking. As I'm following the project from a little closer it's nice to see the progress they have!
    They went from barely hitting 30fps to hitting constant 50 fps(since old 317 has its own limitations) I'm sure hitting 60fps like osrs with their improved clients is not a big issue either. They are working on combat as we speak and I even sent a few videos of yours that you posted in the show-off section. Maybe you got a list of things that a propper pvp system needs since I know that you have worked on one in the past? Would deff give them some more insights
    Always happy to see a project progress from the ground up whether its something i would play or not
    I'm happy to give any insight on combat if they require it but i'm certainly no expert. I'm constantly asking the veterans of the community how things work.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Chaoticxx rsps #1 pvp
    By chaoticxxrsps in forum Advertise
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:30 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:24 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:40 AM
  5. pakpaki rsps-added pvp and primal and sshields
    By kippetjw in forum Advertise
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •