Thread: Turmoil.io #1 RSPS | Season Pass | Perfect PvP | Minigames

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 92
  1. #51  
    Dreamscape317 CEO dreamscape317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    334
    Thanks given
    36
    Thanks received
    57
    DiscordTag
    chuck#9484
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Quote me in a month when Turmoil beats Ikov.



    Soulplay isn't the only server that people who work for me couldn't make videos for, has been many. Outbid me, it's how things work in the real world.
    Urm, You told Sohan if we outbid you he's banned from using your services again. You are keep sohan to yourself which is unfair.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    100+ Players On Been up Since 7.28.14 Click Above
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    Fake Love


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    374
    Thanks given
    160
    Thanks received
    192
    Rep Power
    3414
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamscape317 View Post
    Urm, You told Sohan if we outbid you he's banned from using your services again. You are keep sohan to yourself which is unfair.
    Don't recall and if so would of been 3 years ago. He still has his own choice to who he works for, it's not unfair he picks me over others I don't have a gun to his head maybe he doesn't want to play Dreamscape
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    Rune-Server Affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks given
    2
    Thanks received
    4
    Rep Power
    33
    Releasing in less than 24 hours!

    Join us [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    Dreamscape317 CEO dreamscape317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    334
    Thanks given
    36
    Thanks received
    57
    DiscordTag
    chuck#9484
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Don't recall and if so would of been 3 years ago. He still has his own choice to who he works for, it's not unfair he picks me over others I don't have a gun to his head maybe he doesn't want to play Dreamscape
    So we can hire Sohan and he'll have no issues with Ikov right?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    100+ Players On Been up Since 7.28.14 Click Above
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    Keeping it simple.
    Edwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    213
    Thanks given
    27
    Thanks received
    12
    Rep Power
    46
    Will be tuning in tonight, looks good!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    Rune-Server Affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks given
    2
    Thanks received
    4
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Will be tuning in tonight, looks good!
    Thank you

    Server is live in 2 hours, Join us!
    Last edited by uint32_t; 05-23-2020 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Link is only allowed in main post
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    Registered Member
    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Thanks given
    920
    Thanks received
    473
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    621
    I was originally part of the... "project" when Lation was involved.

    I also left soon after he did. The main reason was, If i recall correctly, was due to the main developer (whose name I cannot even recall) didn't actually care of adding in new exciting content or focusing on differentiating from SoulPlay. He was more focused on just capitalizing on the previous success of the source and doing so rapidly as opposed to taking his time with it. Now, whilst there is no issue with what he is doing, I just couldn't be a part of something where the entire objective of the project was to make money as opposed to differentiate itself from other servers let alone something which is the exact same (mostly) as another active server. Bare in mind, that this was a while back, so they may have done more, but based on the lack of details/ new features mentioned, it would seem that not much has changed - if they want to prove me wrong, it would be nice to see new features and anything which differentiates from SoulPlay. They should also highlight these changes.

    I will say that I had no personal qualms with most of the team, seemed like cool dudes for the large part (shoutout to Matt).

    In regards to the actual thread advertisement, I would consider it pretty weak.

    - The about us section seems to use a print-screen version of the website for its background, and no idea why the logo was included and blurred out like that.
    - Not entirely sure why Grand Exchange is a key feature, if this was 2012, I may have understood. Especially when you're only highlighting 6 key features.
    - In the limited media that you have shown, Godwars and Clan Chat are in there, two features which practically every 317 has.
    - No credits were given to people who helped with the server - such as myself for your designing your entire website design, omni/me for the logo, thread layout, Launcher (if you intend/are using what I made).
    - Lack of information on updates and alternative media.

    Perhaps focus less on the lack of YouTubers you're unable to get and pay some more attention on promoting your advertisement thread. I would suspect that Rune-Server provides a pretty good conversion rate.

    P.S. Conversion rate would be good if your website wasn't down either, as it has been for a while now, and especially when you're 45 minutes away from Launch. If your intention was to "hide" it, then you did a poor job of that as well, as you probably should directed people visiting the site to your discord to await the launch.

    All in all, Best of luck.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #58  
    Rune-Server Affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks given
    2
    Thanks received
    4
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    I was originally part of the... "project" when Lation was involved.

    I also left soon after he did. The main reason was, If i recall correctly, was due to the main developer (whose name I cannot even recall) didn't actually care of adding in new exciting content or focusing on differentiating from SoulPlay. He was more focused on just capitalizing on the previous success of the source and doing so rapidly as opposed to taking his time with it. Now, whilst there is no issue with what he is doing, I just couldn't be a part of something where the entire objective of the project was to make money as opposed to differentiate itself from other servers let alone something which is the exact same (mostly) as another active server. Bare in mind, that this was a while back, so they may have done more, but based on the lack of details/ new features mentioned, it would seem that not much has changed - if they want to prove me wrong, it would be nice to see new features and anything which differentiates from SoulPlay. They should also highlight these changes.

    I will say that I had no personal qualms with most of the team, seemed like cool dudes for the large part (shoutout to Matt).

    In regards to the actual thread advertisement, I would consider it pretty weak.

    - The about us section seems to use a print-screen version of the website for its background, and no idea why the logo was included and blurred out like that.
    - Not entirely sure why Grand Exchange is a key feature, if this was 2012, I may have understood. Especially when you're only highlighting 6 key features.
    - In the limited media that you have shown, Godwars and Clan Chat are in there, two features which practically every 317 has.
    - No credits were given to people who helped with the server - such as myself for your designing your entire website design, omni/me for the logo, thread layout, Launcher (if you intend/are using what I made).
    - Lack of information on updates and alternative media.

    Perhaps focus less on the lack of YouTubers you're unable to get and pay some more attention on promoting your advertisement thread. I would suspect that Rune-Server provides a pretty good conversion rate.

    P.S. Conversion rate would be good if your website wasn't down either, as it has been for a while now, and especially when you're 45 minutes away from Launch. If your intention was to "hide" it, then you did a poor job of that as well, as you probably should directed people visiting the site to your discord to await the launch.

    All in all, Best of luck.
    You just sound mad that you are no longer in on the project
    Regardless, thank you ^_^
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #59  
    Registered Member
    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Thanks given
    920
    Thanks received
    473
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Turmoil_io View Post
    You just sound mad that you are no longer in on the project
    Regardless, thank you ^_^
    Not at all. I left on my own terms and in a good way. I had no issues with anyone nor do I at this moment in time (apart from an individual called Narcos who questioned my credibility as a service provider, but out of sight, out of mind). Also kind of worrying why you wouldn't address any of my points as i can presume as the server owner/developer.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #60  
    Donator

    .css's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Age
    25
    Posts
    176
    Thanks given
    25
    Thanks received
    47
    Rep Power
    78
    Your website looks like its coughing up blood.


    zed#1293

    click below
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 12:26 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 07:08 AM
  4. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 03:40 AM
  5. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •