best server ive played
looks pretty sick
best server ive played
not going far..
Looks great, good luck!
Simple bump about Farming
Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!
To begin farming, a great starting place is the official OSRS wiki [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. From there, you can find important information such as where farming patches are [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
- The patches added are: Falador north and south, Ardougne north, Tree Gnome Stronghold, Harmony Island, Hosidius, Lletya, Catherby north and south, Lumbridge, Taverley, Tree Gnome Village, Troll Stronghold, and Varrock.
- All plants grow at the same speed of OSRS, but with double the yield (and x20 the XP).
- Allotment, herb, flower, trees, and fruit trees are currently the only growable crops. Hops, bushes, and special plants will be added later.
- Magic secateurs can be purchased from the Abandoned Mine quest shop.
- Supercompost and ultracompost will be released in the next update.
- There aren't direct teleports to patches. You'll have to use the teleports available to reach them. That said, many new city teleports have been added.
- Gardeners can be payed 10K to watch over crops and prevent disease (they will only watch over allotments, trees, and fruit trees).
- Herbs CAN become diseased and then die and this CAN happen while you're offline if they advance a stage while diseased.
- The Troll Stronghold herb patch is immune to disease.
- Compost reduces the chance of disease and increases your yield.
- Watering plants (allotment and flower only) will prevent disease until it advances a stage in the growing cycle.
In Other News
- Mole claws and skin can be exchanged for bird nests by speaking to Wyson in Falador.
- Master farmers have been added above Ardougne and in Draynor.
- When a monster can't reach you because of a map object, they'll now attempt to move closer.
- Wilderness tasks have been separated into their own category, allowing you to also have a normal task.
- Normal/Hard mode legends shop has been further expanded with super restores, brews, anti-venoms, sharks, karambwans, combo runes, and wrath runes.
- You will no longer be knocked off an opponent in multi-combat even if you're in a single zone.
- Fixed an issue with left-click priority in PvP.
- Added a confirmation dialogue to changing your ironman group if it'll remove a member.
- Admins can now temporarily allow users to bypass the 12 hour limit for joining an ironman group.
- Bonds can now be exchanged for 100K BM for normal mode only.
- Ring of wealth (i) will now only deplete a charge at the chest, and not when killing the brothers.
- Monsters that no longer delete the ring of wealth (i): raids monsters, dark core, snakeling, dawn, and all abyssal sire related monsters.
- Fixed fruit trees planted prior to the last bug fixes not being harvestable.
- Fixed replacing a loadout just adding it above the loadout you selected to replace.
- Added the geomancy lunar spell for checking the states of all your patches.
- Rare loot log and rates are now sorted alphabetically.
- You can now pay a gardener to watch your crops even if you watered them.
- Wearing the farming cape/max cape will provide a 5% yield increase to herbs.
- Tanglerfoot can now be obtained from farming.
- Fixed the herb bag and seed box.
- Further fixed fruit trees.
- Fixed vengenace hitting low with very high recoils.
- Fixed hiscores not updating.
- Collectable items can now be used on the tool leprechaun to be noted.
- A spiritual fairy tree and ornate jewellery box has been added in the shop room of Edgeville.
- Added the missing teleports to the games necklace.
- The royal seed pod now teleports you to the grand tree.
- Expanded the teleport interface to allow for more options per category and re-added missing cities.
- Added the Brimhaven fruit tree and calquat patch.
- Using compost on a patch now gives XP.
- Added the fertile soil lunar spell.
- Ash piles on Fossil Island can now be mined.
- Teleport tabs now take you to the correct area in the city they direct you to.
- Increased the chance of dragon imps spawning.
- Doubled the herb seed rates from master farmer thieving.
- Fixed the herb sack.
- Fixed the maxed total level message.
- Fixed a small issue with a few plants.
- Fixed fruit trees.
- Fixed wilderness slayer tasks.
I dont like that you released world 2.
Loving the server man, keep it up.
|« ⚔️ Runique ⚔️ - Active Updates - 42 Bosses - Gambling - Perfect Combat - FREE DONATOR | RuneWild - Daily 100M+ OSRS Tournaments - #1 PK Server - 150+ Players »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)