Thread: ScapeRune #462 - Bringing back what you loved, piece by piece!

Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2100
  1. #2051  
    Registered Member
    thing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    Thanks given
    122
    Thanks received
    934
    Rep Power
    1822
    Quote Originally Posted by fake sagan View Post
    Is there something wrong with the website? Can't seem to access the create account page..
    I just went through the account creation to try and everything seems to be fine as of right now, perhaps something was up with our hosting. Feel free to try it again and reach out if there is anything I can help you with!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2052  
    Officially Running

    Mr Dream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,574
    Thanks given
    373
    Thanks received
    226
    Rep Power
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by thing1 View Post
    I just went through the account creation to try and everything seems to be fine as of right now, perhaps something was up with our hosting. Feel free to try it again and reach out if there is anything I can help you with!
    keep up the good work
    no advertising without affiliate
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #2053  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    314
    Thanks given
    101
    Thanks received
    60
    Rep Power
    50
    How many players on average?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #2054  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    668
    Thanks given
    141
    Thanks received
    145
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by _Syzygy_ View Post
    How many players on average?
    seen an uptick recently, I would say at any given time you'll see 5-10 people on

    I'm fishing right now

    there's a pretty decent rotation of players
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #2055  
    Est. RS2005/PS2007

    Jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    23
    Posts
    141
    Thanks given
    226
    Thanks received
    74
    Rep Power
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    seen an uptick recently, I would say at any given time you'll see 5-10 people on

    I'm fishing right now

    there's a pretty decent rotation of players
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dream View Post
    yeah id love to play with myself
    Well, you can!

    Spoiler for Bots!:




    Spoiler for Fake News:



    Spoiler for ScapeRune's definition of success:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kool aid boy View Post
    I went on to give it a try but i saw it was dead af so i left. Is there ever peak time?

    Says like 7.5k accs registered on forums but only 2 people on?





    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #2056  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    668
    Thanks given
    141
    Thanks received
    145
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Well, you can!

    Spoiler for Bots!:




    Spoiler for Fake News:



    thanks for the neg and for posting all the great in-game media

    oh yeah and stay banned kiddo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #2057  
    Registered Member
    Michael P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,226
    Thanks given
    475
    Thanks received
    288
    Rep Power
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Well, you can!

    Spoiler for Bots!:




    Spoiler for Fake News:



    I'd like to point out that those "bots" are not in the live-game, especially not the ones which sell items. We have discussed with the community about adding a few bots into mini-games such as pest control to allow players to play whenever they wish. We know we do not have a super large player base, and we have not once advertised that we do.

    In regard with the "Fake news" with the player counter, we have an issue with our SQL connection timing out and thus making the player counter get stuck and no longer update. This is a known issue with both the developers and our active community. I am currently working on reworking our website completely. This issue along with many others regarding SQL or the website will be fixed once we release the new site.

    Lastly, I'd like to ask you to please leave our thread unless you have constructive feedback to give. You always come to our thread with something negative to say. This wouldn't be an issue if it was also constructive and not just hate. We understand our server is not perfect, and we do not advertise as such. We also understand that not everyone will like what we have to offer, and that's totally fine. What's not fine is the constant bashing from the Rune-Server community. It's unprofessional and childish. This is not aimed specifically at you Jedi, but to everyone who has come before and after you doing the same.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #2058  
    Est. RS2005/PS2007

    Jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    23
    Posts
    141
    Thanks given
    226
    Thanks received
    74
    Rep Power
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Lastly, I'd like to ask you to please leave our thread unless you have constructive feedback to give. You always come to our thread with something negative to say. This wouldn't be an issue if it was also constructive and not just hate. We understand our server is not perfect, and we do not advertise as such. We also understand that not everyone will like what we have to offer, and that's totally fine. What's not fine is the constant bashing from the Rune-Server community. It's unprofessional and childish. This is not aimed specifically at you Jedi, but to everyone who has come before and after you doing the same.
    Last time I brought up criticism, I was hounded and attacked by your so-called professional development team. You and your team have zero credibility in that respect.

    Let's not forget: That same childish behaviour aimed at me got you temporarily banned from this site.
    Spoiler for ScapeRune's definition of success:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kool aid boy View Post
    I went on to give it a try but i saw it was dead af so i left. Is there ever peak time?

    Says like 7.5k accs registered on forums but only 2 people on?





    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #2059  
    Registered Member
    thing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    Thanks given
    122
    Thanks received
    934
    Rep Power
    1822
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Well, you can!

    Spoiler for Bots!:




    Spoiler for Fake News:



    If you are going to take a stab at me, at least do one in a way that is honest instead of taking my benchmark pictures and lying about them.
    If you had any sort of whit about you, you would notice that both of these pictures were taken BY Game Developers. We aren't hiding anything, although misrepresenting them in an attempt to hurt our image is very disrespectful.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #2060  
    Est. RS2005/PS2007

    Jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    23
    Posts
    141
    Thanks given
    226
    Thanks received
    74
    Rep Power
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by thing1 View Post
    If you are going to take a stab at me, at least do one in a way that is honest instead of taking my benchmark pictures and lying about them.
    Those are server-sided bots, are they not? What am I exactly lying about?
    Spoiler for ScapeRune's definition of success:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kool aid boy View Post
    I went on to give it a try but i saw it was dead af so i left. Is there ever peak time?

    Says like 7.5k accs registered on forums but only 2 people on?





    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

  1. KeepBotting,
  2. thing1

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 395
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:59 AM
  4. Replies: 490
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:22 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •