nice update but still no green drags lolRegarding the update earlier:
* Fixed witch's house witch walking.
* Temporarily disabled blackjacking.
* Added teleblock.
* NPC's should not attack you on magic carpet.
* Your impact queue will now clear after the Jad waves to prevent possible Jad attack if you died.
* Security Guard NPC is now non respawnable.
* Monkey bars will now lock your player for an extra tick.
* Fixed Jad attack speed.
* NPC pathfinder has been patched (was previously causing clipping issues in some cases).
* System Update will now close the interfaces before the termination.
* Removed the crafting requirement for Fishing Trawler net repair.
* Fixed the wealth timer for the party room
* Fixed a dialogue with Rug Merchants to where it would go to the end case when trying to travel to Pollniveach.
* Changed the sound list to support multiple names with same id and cleaned up some sounds in the server.
* Surprise Exam will now teleport you out always on completion.
* Prison Pete will force teleport now.
* Added drunken dwarf animations
* Readded the combat-time thing for checking if you are under attack...
* Tourist trap dialogue patch.
* Melee fix so npcs will always reach you.
* Wilderness Trade Warnings.
* NPC's under level 3 will not be aggro in wilderness.
* Canifis Werewolfs now transform if you switch weapons mid attack.
* Fixed the ghost animations.
* Pyramid agility formula fix by re enabling old lvl check.
* Removal of all magic carpet items after you get off the carpet.
* Possible Mercenary dialogue fix related to Scimitars picture.
* Agility Pyramid gap crossing fixed.
* Fixed the removing of Ana when crossing the Desert in certain locations.
* Fixed KQ drop tables.
* Put in a more fair Agility formula.
* You can now light logs on the ground by using tinderbox in inventory on them.
I also completed Jungle Potion but I am trying to complete more of the area before putting it in game .