This is for people who want to run their client without having to open up an IDE.
This is not recommended for a full release.
- Run Maven "Package"
- Navigate to this directory with your client snapshots
- Copy the Shaded jar (This jar has shaded dependencies. The other smaller jar is more minimal, use this if you struggle with CPU/RAM usage)
- Make a new folder somewhere and paste the jar
- Navigate to here
- Copy your injected client jar
- Go back to the new folder you created and make a sub folder called "injected-client" and inside that a sub folder called "target", then paste the injected client jar.
- After that copy Params.txt from your main directory in your intelliJ project to the new folder with the client jar.
- Rename client-X.X.X.X SNAPSHOT .jar to "client.jar"
- In the new folder you created with Params.txt and the client.jar, Make a batch file called run.bat with the following code:
@echo off java -jar client.jar
- You should now have this (inside injected-client is /target/injected-client.jar)
Special thanks to @Bmyte for the info
|« [PI][Ruse][OSRS] Making Custom Item Drop Models TUTORIAL | RSPSi Map Editor Tutorials »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)