Thread: OSRS Texture Support

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,415
    Thanks given
    38
    Thanks received
    503
    Rep Power
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    "sold/leeched", because "leeching" is really a thing, especially when its ... again, as you admitted, a publicly released snippet? Lmfao.
    Yeah, there's a difference between a tutorial and a snippet, what is your point? That has nothing to do with putting "anti-leech" on a snippet.
    Literally, next level

    EDIT: I will say, thanks for contributing, as this is a decent contribution.
    Again though, pretty flatout stupid to put "anti-leach" on a snippet.
    Not stupid at all.


    One day, I wish I could be on his level.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    What's a sundial in the shade?
    Lumiere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    441
    Thanks given
    154
    Thanks received
    61
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    Not stupid at all.
    Obviously, we completely disagree, nothing makes you any 'more' correct than myself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Registered Member
    Deku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    136
    Thanks given
    32
    Thanks received
    70
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    "sold/leeched", because "leeching" is really a thing, especially when its ... again, as you admitted, a publicly released snippet? Lmfao.
    Yeah, there's a difference between a tutorial and a snippet, what is your point? That has nothing to do with putting "anti-leech" on a snippet.
    Literally, next level

    EDIT: I will say, thanks for contributing, as this is a decent contribution.
    Again though, pretty flatout stupid to put "anti-leach" on a snippet.
    Not sure why it being made public(to my discretion) gives people a right to my 'unmodified' information. (The OSRS client has all you need, go get it from there)

    The reason for an anti-leech, is that I'd rather a person take this snippet, implement it, get errors, resolve them, ask for help, and finish knowing that they accomplished something, rather than taking and cramming it into their work for the sake of 'features' without knowing what any of it does.

    It's called a forum for a reason, not "c&p town".

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Obviously, we completely disagree, nothing makes you any 'more' correct than myself. you're entitled to your opinion as am I.
    All content I release is NOT to be SOLD or offered as a SERVICE. Please respect my wishes, as my releases are free to use. Thank you.


    ~[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Registered Member
    mige5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,871
    Thanks given
    354
    Thanks received
    863
    Rep Power
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    "Anti-leach" on a publicly released snippet wow.
    If I understand ur logic, releasing something publicly shouldnt have antileech in them... why would any1 put antileech in a code if theyr going to keep the code just for themself..
    ...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    123
    Thanks given
    87
    Thanks received
    40
    Rep Power
    98
    Worked great.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks given
    489
    Thanks received
    228
    Rep Power
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    I've got an issue playing graphics after implementing the texture support. When a graphic is playing on a player the cape drawing gets glitchy.

    Before:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    After:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Had this same issue a while back when I tried this.



    Developer of Valor, Exigence, & Mystic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 07:21 AM
  2. osrs texture support
    By _Patrick_ in forum Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 11:30 PM
  3. Model Texturing Support 317 [Project]
    By OnCue in forum Projects
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:54 AM
  4. 508 Model Header with 80% texture support
    By Mr Reece in forum Snippets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 01:57 PM
  5. [WIP] New(er) Header Texture Support
    By Mr Reece in forum Show-off
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •