- Go the your Object panel, click "new" and call it "Model".
- Go to the "Misc" category and click on "BkImg".
- Click on "Load" and Choose a Image you want ( I Chose this logo because I already made it).
- Make sure you place your image in the middle.
- Go the the "Face" category and click on "Create"
- You can use “Lines”, “Quads” & “Triangles” (If you use “Lines” or “Quads” make sure that you click on “Triangulate” when you are done.
- Press F3 & Zoom In on the Image and add triangles on the colors of the LEFT SIDE of the image (just take your time and look how I have done it).
- Now add the right side by doing this : Press CTRL+A & Click on "Selected" > "Mirror" (XY) and press "ok".
- Now you have a left & right side.
Make sure to join the vertices of the 2 faces !
Option 1 - Select two vertices and press CTRL+J.
Option 2 - Select all faces (CTRL+A) and go to "OBJECT" > "Join Closed Vertices" & increase the distance a bit.
- Add some colors ( Go to the "Face category and click on "Material" to add colors on the faces).
- If you want to add text to it Go to "Object" > "Create" > "Create a Text".
or make it yourself (like I did).
Do you want to make it thicker?
- Go to "Face" category & click on "Extrude" and keep it on "normal"
- Press CTRL+A and Pull out the object. Now it looks like this(dont forget to click “Triangulate” after u did this part) :