Thread: Twisted Dragon Scimitar [REL]

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Twisted Dragon Scimitar [REL] 
    Registered Member KripkeUnites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    79
    Thanks given
    10
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    20
    As requested by: Dragon



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    107
    Thanks given
    48
    Thanks received
    37
    Rep Power
    160
    Isn't this just a recolour? Try use more than just 5 or 6 mats and blend the colours in, will make the model appear much cleaner in game instead of just a clash of colours.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Get in touch with me! Discord: Splash#8041
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member KripkeUnites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    79
    Thanks given
    10
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashRSPS View Post
    Isn't this just a recolour? Try use more than just 5 or 6 mats and blend the colours in, will make the model appear much cleaner in game instead of just a clash of colours.
    No this is not a dragon scim recolor. If you look they are different.

    It is however a PSP Kingdom of Hearts Model Recolor, of the sword "Soul Eater" refactored for RSPS

    Thank for the advice! not a lot of polys to work with on this piece but will diff transition my colors better! I have a Zelda Gamecube Master Sword remodel ill be releasing that should transition better
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Registered Member
    Ziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    689
    Thanks given
    209
    Thanks received
    269
    Rep Power
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by KripkeUnites View Post
    No this is not a dragon scim recolor. If you look they are different.

    It is however a PSP Kingdom of Hearts Model Recolor, of the sword "Soul Eater" refactored for RSPS

    Thank for the advice! not a lot of polys to work with on this piece but will diff transition my colors better! I have a Zelda Gamecube Master Sword remodel ill be releasing that should transition better
    So.. not enough to color ? You could add your own faces?
    R-S Mod Response  NL
    Proud to be dutch.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    268
    Thanks given
    61
    Thanks received
    51
    Rep Power
    119
    learn to make models man, recolours are ok back in 2015....the model community has grown so much beyond this, its kinda degrading to see these re-surface without a reason... good luck on getting better at colouring though, this community is toxic, so gl with improving.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member KripkeUnites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    79
    Thanks given
    10
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DevChaseblade View Post
    learn to make models man, recolours are ok back in 2015....the model community has grown so much beyond this, its kinda degrading to see these re-surface without a reason... good luck on getting better at colouring though, this community is toxic, so gl with improving.
    The hell are you guys even complaining about? This weapon isn't released anywhere, and its unique. This is the models section and if I want to recolor weapons from different games and convert them/reduce polys so that they work on RSPS, I will. Get over it!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Revolt Founder
    Deadlyhorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    52
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    4
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by KripkeUnites View Post
    The hell are you guys even complaining about? This weapon isn't released anywhere, and its unique. This is the models section and if I want to recolor weapons from different games and convert them/reduce polys so that they work on RSPS, I will. Get over it!
    Nicely said, Great job buddy, keep it up!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    268
    Thanks given
    61
    Thanks received
    51
    Rep Power
    119
    atleast try and improve your colouring, pencil crayons come in 100's of shades, not 1 for each color...cmon dont be such a dick lol, this model is arguably bad, simple, and gross in color.

    I did wish you luck in getting better, and i mentioned there should be a reason attached to a recolour being posted.
    As ziva said, add some extra faces, to add more color, dont just download a model and add 2 colors to it and think you have made any sort of actual contribution,
    you insufferable prick.


    Now i couldnt care less if you improve, because you're an ass, good day
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Registered Member KripkeUnites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    79
    Thanks given
    10
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DevChaseblade View Post
    atleast try and improve your colouring, pencil crayons come in 100's of shades, not 1 for each color...cmon dont be such a dick lol, this model is arguably bad, simple, and gross in color.

    I did wish you luck in getting better, and i mentioned there should be a reason attached to a recolour being posted.
    As ziva said, add some extra faces, to add more color, dont just download a model and add 2 colors to it and think you have made any sort of actual contribution,
    you insufferable prick.


    Now i couldnt care less if you improve, because you're an ass, good day
    Hey cry me a river why don't you? I haven't insulted you as you have me, and I'm free to make whatever I want! I appreciate the info, and have taken these bits of advice into account with all my new model designs.

    Seems to me any calling someone an insufferable prick for simply saying I can post what I want should look in the mirror. Have fun being a gross ass individual.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    268
    Thanks given
    61
    Thanks received
    51
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by KripkeUnites View Post
    Hey cry me a river why don't you? I haven't insulted you as you have me, and I'm free to make whatever I want! I appreciate the info, and have taken these bits of advice into account with all my new model designs.

    Seems to me any calling someone an insufferable prick for simply saying I can post what I want should look in the mirror. Have fun being a gross ass individual.
    "good luck on getting better at colouring though, this community is toxic, so gl with improving." its like you didnt even read my post, or you only focused on the negative...learn to take criticism, you wont last long here bud

    You are the one who has an issue with people's advice or feedback, so maybe dont post your models here unless you actually want the feedback...or move past the feedback you dont like...dont try and act like you know better then the people giving advice, its shameful.
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [REL]Old Looking Dragon Scimitar, Longsword, and 2h
    By Project-Divine in forum Models
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 10:54 PM
  2. [rel] 100% Dragon Arrows [rel]
    By Vox' in forum Models
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:10 PM
  3. [rel] dragon gauntlets [rel]
    By Vox' in forum Models
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Dragon Scimitar
    By Qurat in forum Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 10:51 PM
  5. Sovereign Blade! --Dragon Scimitar Revision--
    By Zekkalkan in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •