Thread: [PI] bank interface question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 [PI] bank interface question 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    so i have been working on getting a fully working bank with bank tabs on a PI, got it all pretty much working except for one issue with the bank tabs' sprites,



    as you can see it is working properly except for the last tab which is supposed to have the + on it indicating that you can drag and drop an item on it to create a new tab, how ever my client only supports up to 2 sprites, and for these i am currently using the active and none active tab versions, so the question is do i add a third sprite or is there some how to get it to change to the proper one

    here is
    Code:
    	public static void addConfigButton(int ID, int pID, int bID, int bID2, String bName, int width, int height,
    			String[] tooltips, int configID, int configFrame) {
    		RSInterface Tab = addTabInterface(ID);
    		Tab.parentID = pID;
    		Tab.id = ID;
    		Tab.type = 5;
    		Tab.atActionType = 8;
    		Tab.contentType = 0;
    		Tab.width = width;
    		Tab.height = height;
    		Tab.opacity = 0;
    		Tab.hoverType = -1;
    		Tab.anIntArray245 = new int[1];
    		Tab.anIntArray212 = new int[1];
    		Tab.anIntArray245[0] = 1;
    		Tab.anIntArray212[0] = configID;
    		Tab.valueIndexArray = new int[1][3];
    		Tab.valueIndexArray = new int[1][3];
    		Tab.valueIndexArray[0][0] = 5;
    		Tab.valueIndexArray[0][1] = configFrame;
    		Tab.valueIndexArray[0][2] = 0;
    		Tab.sprite1 = imageLoader(bID, bName);
    		Tab.sprite2 = imageLoader(bID2, bName);
    		Tab.tooltips = tooltips;
    	}
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    anyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Donator

    Mythic Dream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    121
    Thanks given
    16
    Thanks received
    139
    Rep Power
    718
    Well you actually should have 3 sprites already. Look at your very first tab, the Infinity Icon is a sprite. So is the active and non-active tabs . Better of looking how a different server handles this. Many servers released with proper bank tabs sprites
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Os-Scape

    Kharyrll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    680
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    138
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    764
    If I can make a suggestion that'll help you now, and in the long run.




    Don't use PI.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Dream View Post
    Well you actually should have 3 sprites already. Look at your very first tab, the Infinity Icon is a sprite. So is the active and non-active tabs . Better of looking how a different server handles this. Many servers released with proper bank tabs sprites
    what i meant is that each button can be given up to 2 sprites, for the first one it has the active and none active version of the infinity symbol, the same goes for every other button just a different image the difference is that tabs other than the main one (first one) can require a third image or sprite (other than the active/none active versions) which is the + one, how ever each button in the client can have up to 2 images one displayed when the button is active (clicked on) and the other when it is not; so i am not entirely sure if i should be adding a third one and even if so i am not sure how it should be activated like when what conditions are met, or is there actually some other way of doing.

    ngl the idea of checking other releases did not come to my mind for some reason LOL

    Thank you for replying

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharyrll View Post
    If I can make a suggestion that'll help you now, and in the long run.




    Don't use PI.
    tbh i understand that PI's are not the cleanest bases but i find them very easy to work with, i checked some osrs servers and in all honesty i did not even manage to run some of them lol, eclipse just instantly showed a billion errors and i did not manage to sort shit out

    i appreciate the suggestion tho, and if you have any recommendation of a server i will gladly check them
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Os-Scape

    Kharyrll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    680
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    138
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Boi View Post
    what i meant is that each button can be given up to 2 sprites, for the first one it has the active and none active version of the infinity symbol, the same goes for every other button just a different image the difference is that tabs other than the main one (first one) can require a third image or sprite (other than the active/none active versions) which is the + one, how ever each button in the client can have up to 2 images one displayed when the button is active (clicked on) and the other when it is not; so i am not entirely sure if i should be adding a third one and even if so i am not sure how it should be activated like when what conditions are met, or is there actually some other way of doing.

    ngl the idea of checking other releases did not come to my mind for some reason LOL

    Thank you for replying



    tbh i understand that PI's are not the cleanest bases but i find them very easy to work with, i checked some osrs servers and in all honesty i did not even manage to run some of them lol, eclipse just instantly showed a billion errors and i did not manage to sort shit out

    i appreciate the suggestion tho, and if you have any recommendation of a server i will gladly check them
    If we're being honest, the best thing out that's able to just be thrown online and messed around with would be the Kronos release which can be found here https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ort-184-a.html

    While yes PI's are typically easy to work with and pretty "starter" if you will, they're just sloppy and not many people are a fan of them now days, everyone is after OSRS and Deobs. Of course it's YOUR server so do as you please, and it's all about your personal opinion and what you have fun doing, but like I mentioned people just aren't very big on PI's anymore. (I'm not entirely sure the actual reason other than the ones I stated above) but you can find some decent releases depending on what you're after.

    As far as 317's I'd recommend a few
    Economy Version of Elvarg > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...oved-core.html
    Elvarg's PvP Based source > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...nterfaces.html
    Morytania (this is pre-eoc based)> https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...s-2-items.html
    Project 51 > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ant-caves.html (has quite a lot of bugs though and is nowhere near ready to be hosted)
    Dawntained (decent but a lot of people use this) > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...7-archive.html

    None of these are "custom" servers so if you're looking for something along those lines you can browse the download section for something like that, but I personally don't prefer custom servers so I didn't link any of them here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharyrll View Post
    If we're being honest, the best thing out that's able to just be thrown online and messed around with would be the Kronos release which can be found here https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ort-184-a.html

    While yes PI's are typically easy to work with and pretty "starter" if you will, they're just sloppy and not many people are a fan of them now days, everyone is after OSRS and Deobs. Of course it's YOUR server so do as you please, and it's all about your personal opinion and what you have fun doing, but like I mentioned people just aren't very big on PI's anymore. (I'm not entirely sure the actual reason other than the ones I stated above) but you can find some decent releases depending on what you're after.

    As far as 317's I'd recommend a few
    Economy Version of Elvarg > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...oved-core.html
    Elvarg's PvP Based source > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...nterfaces.html
    Morytania (this is pre-eoc based)> https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...s-2-items.html
    Project 51 > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ant-caves.html (has quite a lot of bugs though and is nowhere near ready to be hosted)
    Dawntained (decent but a lot of people use this) > https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...7-archive.html

    None of these are "custom" servers so if you're looking for something along those lines you can browse the download section for something like that, but I personally don't prefer custom servers so I didn't link any of them here.
    Thanks will definitely check it out i am mainly practicing this as a hobby to see how far can i push the server (content wise), but yeah working on a more appealing base that if at some point it reached a quality worth of hosting is actually the way to go
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Os-Scape

    Kharyrll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    680
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    138
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Boi View Post
    Thanks will definitely check it out i am mainly practicing this as a hobby to see how far can i push the server (content wise), but yeah working on a more appealing base that if at some point it reached a quality worth of hosting is actually the way to go
    Awesome, let us know how it goes, and keep us up to date with your progress!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharyrll View Post
    Awesome, let us know how it goes, and keep us up to date with your progress!
    I have actually managed to get it working! thank you everyone that helped and motivated me
    probably not the cleanest way of doing it but it is working

    ah and yeah i am working the Project51



    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Os-Scape

    Kharyrll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    680
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    138
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Boi View Post
    I have actually managed to get it working! thank you everyone that helped and motivated me
    probably not the cleanest way of doing it but it is working

    ah and yeah i am working the Project51




    That’s awesome, glad to see you figured it out. Best of luck man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. [PI] Bank Interfaces
    By Stratified in forum Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 09:13 PM
  2. [PI] bank interface
    By hetiskieboom in forum Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 11:21 PM
  3. (PI)Smithing Interface Question(PI)
    By flyfot in forum Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 02:12 AM
  4. PI Bank interface
    By DragonXile in forum Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 09:42 AM
  5. [Pi] Bank Interface Help (Will rep+++++)
    By Stewie1million in forum Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 04:48 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •