Welcome, this short post will guide you on how to conduct yourself whilst posting within this section, and will inform you of any rules/guidelines when posting in this section.
Please note: These rules/guidelines are subject to change at any time. If and when they are changed, the title of this thread will be changed to contain the date of the latest update. It is up to you from there to check regularly for any changes.
The following guidelines are to be followed at all times on this board and its sub-forums:
- Bumping is disallowed throughout the forum within a 24 hour period, you may not bump until 24 hours after the latest post in the thread
- All other forum rules apply such as flame/spam, these can be located here
The help sub-forum is designed for you to easily get help with your Client from your fellow members. Here you may post a help topic, including information about your problem so that members can help rectify it. Problems posted in this section should be client related only. If you need help with a server problem, please post in the server help sub-forum instead.
The following types of threads/posts are not allowed to be post in the help sub-forum:
- Selling or buying help/other services
- Unhelpful replies
- Brief replies with no progression in helping the thread creator
- Trolling threads/replies (this includes sarcastic threads aimed to poke fun at others)
Note: If you wish to purchase help from users, use this section. If you wish to sell your services, use this section.
Ignoring these guidelines and creating any threads or replying within any comments listed above within the sub-forum may result in an infraction and your thread being closed or moved to an appropriate section.
When posting a help thread, please follow these guidelines:
- Search for your problem, someone else may have encountered the same problem and already fixed it
- Supply as much information as possible
- Include what client you are using (base/revision/non-renamed/renamed)
- Include the source of the problem if you know it, any information you have about the problem and how it is replicated
- Include any files related to the problem and its surrounding code, this will speed up the process of you getting help as members can see all the code that concerns this problem
Please note: If nobody has replied to your help thread in a while, it may be because there is no way to fix it or no member knows how. Please do not spam any members, any other section or the shoutbox with your thread asking for help, this will only aggrovate other members and cause trouble.
Last edited by Scu11; 10-05-2013 at 11:53 PM.
|« a 317 client with 474 data | Client Run Error »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)