Eliminates previous client -> http://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ore-fixes.html
Here's what I've done. Keep note that I didn't want to jam so much content that the fps would be impacted.
I didn't want to pack any newer data, for the sake of people wanting this to have the same data as previous client.
I was going to also rename the client entirely, but for the sake of people adding more stuff to this client I let it be.
- Additional Cleaner code
- Packaging (Easily find classes now)
- Camera Gliding
- Player Shadows (Fixed version, before shadow wouldn't appear until you equip an item)
- HD Minimap
- Smooth shading w/ fix
- Middle mouse movement
- All interfaces scrollable
- Constants class (stored all the variables for client toggles, etc..)
- Documentation in the constants class (i'm starting to document stuff now, it'll help people understand the functions easier)
- Changed cache directory to user.home
- No eclipse warnings (I prefer it this way imo)
Small example of cleaning code if those were curious (basics, but one of the best examples to probably give)
if (statusInt >= 75 && statusInt <= Integer.MAX_VALUE)
else if (statusInt >= 50 && statusInt <= 74)
else if (statusInt >= 25 && statusInt <= 49)
Pictures I guess.
return statusInt >= 75 && statusInt <= Integer.MAX_VALUE ? 0x00FF00 : statusInt >= 50 && statusInt <= 74 ? 0xFFFF00 : statusInt >= 25 && statusInt <= 49 ? 0xFF981F : 0xFF0000;
Mopar package has the client.java in it and a few misc classes
Use any PI netty