Thread: 207.4 Data

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1 207.4 Data 
    Extreme Donator
    Market Banned Market Banned


    Mark.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    149
    Thanks given
    98
    Thanks received
    151
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    294
    https://mega.nz/file/cmYVmK7T#hwigiE...ttoJ9LL_0ur5Tw

    Note: New Textures and new polly counts to see these changes you can ref this



    Update: https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/...ut?oldschool=1

    https://github.com/Elvarg-Community/...-Client-Public

    Spoiler for 206:


    https://mega.nz/file/dmwEFJba#MXNvi8...BcBr8x5UQU03Pk

    This has no 'watermark / antilleech' also

    Content:




    Working:




    If you want to see the opcodes here and new anims wont work yet unless you add the new osrs anim system

    https://github.com/Elvarg-Community/...leases/tag/2.4
    Reply With Quote  
     


  2. #2  
    UwU

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    50
    Thanks given
    25
    Thanks received
    13
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    19
    Thanks Mark.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member
    Melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks given
    530
    Thanks received
    382
    Rep Power
    1387
    you should also include the already packed elvarg cache


    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.


    ― Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Super Donator

    Chivvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    487
    Thanks given
    68
    Thanks received
    139
    Rep Power
    249
    Good contribution. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    12
    Rep Power
    11
    Can you release the latest data? Would appreciate it alot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    12
    Rep Power
    11
    Bump @Mark.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Registered Member Fozzey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    33
    Thanks given
    8
    Thanks received
    1
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by kippie View Post
    Bump @Mark.
    Better question would be how to aquire it unless its a trade secret.

    Also it gives me this error:
    Is this some sort of opcode error?

    Spoiler for Error:
    Code:
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 65790 out of bounds for length 2089
    	at com.runescape.io.Buffer.readSmart(Buffer.java:250)
    	at com.runescape.entity.model.Model.readOldModel(Model.java:801)
    	at com.runescape.entity.model.Model.<init>(Model.java:104)
    	at com.runescape.entity.model.Model.getModel(Model.java:648)
    	at com.runescape.cache.def.ObjectDefinition.model(ObjectDefinition.java:375)
    	at com.runescape.cache.def.ObjectDefinition.modelAt(ObjectDefinition.java:269)
    	at com.runescape.scene.MapRegion.renderObject(MapRegion.java:800)
    	at com.runescape.scene.MapRegion.method190(MapRegion.java:1287)
    	at com.runescape.Client.loadRegion(Client.java:2275)
    	at com.runescape.Client.getMapLoadingState(Client.java:5223)
    	at com.runescape.Client.loadingStages(Client.java:5174)
    	at com.runescape.Client.mainGameProcessor(Client.java:5567)
    	at com.runescape.Client.processGameLoop(Client.java:4528)
    	at com.runescape.GameApplet.run(GameApplet.java:211)
    	at com.runescape.Client.run(Client.java:7282)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    12
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzey View Post
    Better question would be how to aquire it unless its a trade secret.

    Also it gives me this error:
    Is this some sort of opcode error?

    Spoiler for Error:
    Code:
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 65790 out of bounds for length 2089
    	at com.runescape.io.Buffer.readSmart(Buffer.java:250)
    	at com.runescape.entity.model.Model.readOldModel(Model.java:801)
    	at com.runescape.entity.model.Model.<init>(Model.java:104)
    	at com.runescape.entity.model.Model.getModel(Model.java:648)
    	at com.runescape.cache.def.ObjectDefinition.model(ObjectDefinition.java:375)
    	at com.runescape.cache.def.ObjectDefinition.modelAt(ObjectDefinition.java:269)
    	at com.runescape.scene.MapRegion.renderObject(MapRegion.java:800)
    	at com.runescape.scene.MapRegion.method190(MapRegion.java:1287)
    	at com.runescape.Client.loadRegion(Client.java:2275)
    	at com.runescape.Client.getMapLoadingState(Client.java:5223)
    	at com.runescape.Client.loadingStages(Client.java:5174)
    	at com.runescape.Client.mainGameProcessor(Client.java:5567)
    	at com.runescape.Client.processGameLoop(Client.java:4528)
    	at com.runescape.GameApplet.run(GameApplet.java:211)
    	at com.runescape.Client.run(Client.java:7282)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)
    Your model class is missing various changes required too load the new models. They have added multiple new model loaders. @Mark. Has released them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. Thankful user:


  10. #9  
    Registered Member Fozzey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    33
    Thanks given
    8
    Thanks received
    1
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by kippie View Post
    Your model class is missing various changes required too load the new models. They have added multiple new model loaders. @Mark. Has released them.
    Is there an easy way to implement the new model class into my own files? @Mark
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    12
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzey View Post
    Is there an easy way to implement the new model class into my own files? @Mark
    Follow his snippet?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. map data [untested]
    By joecool390 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Entering data into a SQL table
    By HcoFlame in forum Application Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:36 PM
  3. Loading NPC data through SQL
    By HcoFlame in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 07:21 PM
  4. How to unpack the data files of your cache
    By Meanz in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:24 PM
  5. What method loads the map Data
    By Clienthax in forum RS2 Client
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •