Thread: Re-Upload, Open RSCD Version 25

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1 Re-Upload, Open RSCD Version 25 
    Client Guru
    iGarrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    397
    Thanks given
    96
    Thanks received
    74
    Rep Power
    67
    DISCLAIMER: This is NOT EasyRSC, which means it's not a one-click run server. There are things you'll need to do to be able to get this server online.

    List:
    Set-up the website/SQL Databases
    Edit the SQL Information on the website.
    Edit the SQL information in the server for registration etc.
    Edit World.xml & Config.xml with your correct data
    You need to update to apache-ant 1.10.5 as 1.7 DOES NOT SUPPORT JDK 1.8 + YOUR XMLS WILL NOT BUILD

    ADD THIS INTO ALL OF THE JAR PATHS IN YOUR BUILD.XML
    Code:
    <pathelement location="${lib}/xmlpull.jar" />
    Update Your XStream.jar in the libs folder to this:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Add this into your LIBS folder.
    Here is the download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Go into your LIBS folder and delete APACHE-ANT-1.7.0 and download APACHE-ANT1.10.5 AND ADD IT THERE
    Then in Eclipse GO TO Windows > Preferences > Ant > Run Time > Click ANT HOME and add the folder.

    Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    If you are new to this i suggest you stay away and go find NoobScape v3 or EasyRSC.



    Here's updated links to those who still use RSC as it seems every single link is dead except for a few if you do a good enough google search.

    The Client was corrupted, so there is no client download with this, but if someone has it and would like to share that would be nice.
    Found these in my SSD dated back to 2009, no i will not show you proof that it works 1. I have no client and 2. I don't feel like messing with it to get it to run. I attempted it for 10 seconds and gave up which is why you'll see batch dates are new.

    Features:
    Login Server
    Server
    Website Files
    SQL Database
    Tools.
    XML Files

    Links:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Images

    Tools:


    Server:


    Website, 50% Screenshot not the whole file.


    XMLs:


    Enjoy i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by i am here View Post
    I have never messed with Eclipse. Is it a whole new revision or type of code?
    Quote Originally Posted by bibl View Post
    hahaha, good one m9. "deob" is short for "deobfuscated" which is not the same as decompiled.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful users:


  3. #2  
    Donator
    Owner Spikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    405
    Thanks given
    20
    Thanks received
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Beautiful as long as I am able to log-in this is solid.

    How come it doesn't have a main server when I launch it there's no "server" class?
    Spoiler for signature too large:




    Owner of OracleScape-TrinityScape
    sig too big fella
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Client Guru
    iGarrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    397
    Thanks given
    96
    Thanks received
    74
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Spikey View Post
    Beautiful as long as I am able to log-in this is solid.

    How come it doesn't have a main server when I launch it there's no "server" class?
    IIRC i haven't ran this in a long time.

    You need to setup the Database/Website Files First because the entire server, Registration, hiscores is all wired.
    Then edit it to fit your website information.

    Then you'll need to edit the client to run on your ip.
    After that boot the login server "run_lserver", then boot the main server.

    Try Loading the Server into Eclipse, this isn't EASYRsc so it will take some work to get running.
    I also believe this is still configured to run on JDK 6 lmao

    Updated the Thread with important information.
    Quote Originally Posted by i am here View Post
    I have never messed with Eclipse. Is it a whole new revision or type of code?
    Quote Originally Posted by bibl View Post
    hahaha, good one m9. "deob" is short for "deobfuscated" which is not the same as decompiled.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Offering Services!

    Developer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks given
    172
    Thanks received
    31
    Rep Power
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by iGarrett View Post
    IIRC i haven't ran this in a long time.

    You need to setup the Database/Website Files First because the entire server, Registration, hiscores is all wired.
    Then edit it to fit your website information.

    Then you'll need to edit the client to run on your ip.
    After that boot the login server "run_lserver", then boot the main server.

    Try Loading the Server into Eclipse, this isn't EASYRsc so it will take some work to get running.
    I also believe this is still configured to run on JDK 6 lmao

    Updated the Thread with important information.
    Thank you for this, have been looking for a good RSC release for a while.
    Will try it out soon.
    Discord: Developer#6408
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    551
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    94
    Rep Power
    121
    thanks for release.
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [RSCD v25] Re-uploaded
    By Mindblowing in forum Downloads
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 11:24 AM
  2. Promo Video Re-Upload [25$+]
    By Armegaddon in forum Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 01:31 PM
  3. Full Magic in .cfg form - Re-upload...
    By Santa Clause in forum Configuration
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 07:52 PM
  4. Re-Upload - Dodian - Uber 3.0 Source.
    By Vertigo in forum Downloads
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 02:14 AM
  5. Can someone re-upload Demonscape?
    By jonyo in forum Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •