If it is an RS3 server, why is it not using the right interface for it?
It is still unclear to me what exactly is worthy of a "show-off".
But in an effort to keep things moving here at RS, this is what I've got!
As we all have done, I have gone to several servers checking out what they have accomplished, what they have not, etc.
With the exception of some very few "top servers", I have not come across Auto Loot chests for Elite dungeons or Sophanem slayer dungeon, so I went ahead and took a
whack at it.
Loot your drops to a chest automatically, while killing mobs in these dungeons, with a slight rarity increase to drop rate.
This chest is very close to the way RS3's auto loot chest's work, and can easily be applied to elite dungeons (ed1, ed2, ed3) or the Sophanem Slayer dungeon
- Saves your drops to a chest, minus charms or relics.
- Ability to "toggle" the chest "on" or "off", collecting loot, or not collecting loot, via right click at the chest.
- Loot is serialized, which means even if the player logs out, or the server is restarted, Loot is safe.
- Ability to "bank all" loot directly from chest.
- Ability to "take all" loot into your inventory (only takes what you can hold, leaves the rest).
- Ability to "abandon all" loot, which clears your loot chest and deletes the loot.
- Message on mob kill displaying loot and amount.
Message to tell the player when their loot chest is full.
We have gotten a lot of positive feedback on this, and depending on what we hear here, we may release this for all.
Although the concept is overall rather simple, we believe this is a very solid piece of content, and has several notable features that some "beginners" may easily overlook.
We encourage you to leave any feedback you may have and thank you for taking your time to take a look at this thread!
love autoloot at ed/mena and this seems pretty similar so gj
|« CS2Scripts Editor | Full 2007 Halloween Event »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)