Not full yet, I still have a few things left before I'd call it finished but I think it's worth sharing
I did this because I was contacted by someone over discord asking if I could do it for him. My reply was I had never tried it before (only revision > 317 I've done it on before is Smite) but that I'd give it a try on my own client.
This is done through code injection, only cache edits I've done is I've packed OSRS sprites. Fully toggleable (on startup, currently not whilst the game is running as I haven't bothered listing all the 667 gameframe interface data pre-injection).
- OSRS map area & map frame.
- OSRS orbs (including hovers, drain, active and inactive orbs and icons).
- 667 -> OSRS action names.
- No tab hovers.
- OSRS redstones.
- OSRS tab icons.
- Everything that is completed as of now is 100% accurate to OSRS. Not one pixel is off.
- Advisor and logout in the top right corner removed
- XP counter on/off sprite edits.
- Documented code
- Sendtab client incoming packet injection for setting tabs without requiring a server flag.
- Small tweaks
(gif, with fixed redstones)
Update: finished packet injection for client incoming packet sendtab or w/e you wanna call it. Also did the new OSRS gameframe update that came out a few hours ago
Update 2: Still not considering it fininshed, but..
(osrs context menus as well )
Beautiful, would tottaly buy if I was running any high rev server.
|« Custom Boss Teleport Interface | Custom bossing teleport interface »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)