Thread: Looking for a project to join.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    Mud On My Gucci

    _jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,701
    Thanks given
    31
    Thanks received
    1,309
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwyondlegend93 View Post
    .
    I'm pretty sure I've read it already no need to re read something. I totally understand hes doing work for free, but when people do work for free they lose their potential.. He will take longer to do jobs, and im pretty sure half ass it. Then let's say the server hits 40 people online I bet he will ask for money then when the server makes a name for it self, i doubt he will be free anymore.
    Oh ok so john boy will be a free slave to your ever growing rsps success while you're just racking in the dough. Come on m8. You're a fucking idiot and I'll say it as many times as I can.
    Power, Greed
    Money, Molly, Weed
    Percs, Xannys, Lean, Fame
    And the strongest drug of them all...

    Love.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Registered Wizard

    Jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,960
    Thanks given
    1,374
    Thanks received
    985
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by _jordan View Post
    Oh ok so john boy will be a free slave to your ever growing rsps success while you're just racking in the dough. Come on m8. You're a fucking idiot and I'll say it as many times as I can.
    Sounds pretty fair to me



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Donator

    MrPvm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks given
    315
    Thanks received
    163
    Rep Power
    182
    goodluck man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Discord Johnyblob22#7757


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,267
    Thanks given
    241
    Thanks received
    359
    Rep Power
    2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwyondlegend93 View Post
    .
    I'm pretty sure I've read it already no need to re read something. I totally understand hes doing work for free, but when people do work for free they lose their potential.. He will take longer to do jobs, and im pretty sure half ass it. Then let's say the server hits 40 people online I bet he will ask for money then when the server makes a name for it self, i doubt he will be free anymore.



    scrappy, you always act unprofessional for the name you have around this community no wonder you cant afford to run your own server .. your shit even turns to shit, go get a job. I'm not saying those projects were bad I'm asking what the fk happened to them
    ight fella here we go.
    1. I have an irl job. I work at smokey Glen Farm
    2. I act the way i act, no changing that. You have some grudge against me which is fine. but i do the things i do because thats who i am, no fake bullshit.
    3.i wont take longer to do jobs, im 17 and i have freetime out the ass.
    4. Half ass? what the fuck are you on? I work hard and have never done shit for people halfassed.
    5. "i bet he will ask for money" Ask anyone. I mean anyone in this community. I dont. Care. About. Money

    If my work is half assed where is your work that is so much better then mine? im no god, im not the best but i try, and learn everyday. You are the worst part of this community. the type of people who put others down while you ur self have nothing to show

    hop off my dick, get out of here. If all these people on this thread are not enough to prove to you i dont bs shit and steal money then idk whats wrong with your thicc dumb 317 neckass skull get the fuck off my thread as you are acting like a child and have no proof or anything to support your claims.





    Also thanks for the vouches and support!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timelord View Post
    goodluck man
    Quote Originally Posted by _jordan View Post
    Oh ok so john boy will be a free slave to your ever growing rsps success while you're just racking in the dough. Come on m8. You're a fucking idiot and I'll say it as many times as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommeh View Post
    vouch this guy makes awesome interface xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Gang View Post
    Vouch for Johnny.

    Glll bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltus View Post
    Vouch for John!

    You remind me of pwned are u related?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Delusional
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    125
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    5
    Rep Power
    7
    Hey , I've had my server up for almost 2 years now. I stopped working on it around 3-4 months ago. It's a custom 718 that has some unique content. Mixture of RS3, OSRS and Pre-eoc content. Clan banks , Clan homes, drugs ( yep even drugs ), over 20 bosses, it has endless content. You can read about it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. You can also read about the last updates [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I lost motivation due to school and because the server required a solid rebalancing. Yes it has a lot of content but players get bored pretty quickly ( usually about a week or two after they join they have the best gear and no more goals ). I am willing to restart the project but I wan't someone to work on it with.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Donator
    Chappie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    157
    Thanks given
    59
    Thanks received
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyblob22 View Post
    ight fella here we go.
    1. I have an irl job. I work at smokey Glen Farm
    2. I act the way i act, no changing that. You have some grudge against me which is fine. but i do the things i do because thats who i am, no fake bullshit.
    3.i wont take longer to do jobs, im 17 and i have freetime out the ass.
    4. Half ass? what the fuck are you on? I work hard and have never done shit for people halfassed.
    5. "i bet he will ask for money" Ask anyone. I mean anyone in this community. I dont. Care. About. Money

    If my work is half assed where is your work that is so much better then mine? im no god, im not the best but i try, and learn everyday. You are the worst part of this community. the type of people who put others down while you ur self have nothing to show

    hop off my dick, get out of here. If all these people on this thread are not enough to prove to you i dont bs shit and steal money then idk whats wrong with your thicc dumb 317 neckass skull get the fuck off my thread as you are acting like a child and have no proof or anything to support your claims.





    Also thanks for the vouches and support!!!!
    Hey dude hit me up with pm id work with you im currently finding a base for my project hit me up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a project to join
    By Shnek in forum Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 12:43 AM
  2. Looking for a project to join
    By Louis Vuitton in forum Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2015, 07:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 08:58 PM
  4. I'm a developer looking for a project to join
    By Swifts in forum Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 08:06 PM
  5. Looking for a project to join/help with
    By Anthony in forum Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •