Welcome to the ULTIMATE 2010 RuneScape HD EXPERIENCE!
We represent the pinnacle of what RuneScape used to be during its real prime. This era was loved by thousands of players who wish to revisit the "good times" without having to go out of there way with boring OSRS. We hope to make this as community oriented as possible and to give everybody the best time of their lives (again)! I present to you, RuneForged.
PUBLIC BETA DATE
June 30, 2018
Project Goal & Information
Our main goal is to emulate (NOT REMAKE) the 2010 era of Runescape (592) with a mild twist. We want players to be able to relive their old memories, but as well with a slight twist of the 'RSPS' feel. We have been hard at work rebuilding a lot of core code and to get as much information as possible to recreate something beautiful in the eyes of nostalgia.
We will be hosting multiple worlds, World 1 will consist of normal economy, and World 2 will consist of strictly PvP. Accounts will be linked between worlds.
The worlds will be linked with communication and economy.
Experience Rates will be roughly around 25x-45x.
For each player online the server experience will be increased by .02%
Rune-Forged will make Pay2Play non existent and irrelevant. Each donation will go to every player (Except Untradeable Cosmetics), and for the sole purpose for better game experience.
A player is able to donate for server perks which will account for each player online. (i.e Experience, Double Logs)
We hope everybody gives us a lot of support and feedback for this so we can bring this to you as quickly as possible.i also wanted to make some clarifications about the osrs items and surrounding that. we are showcasing that we have the ability to do all sorts of things like this but we are not adding these into the game from launch. items will be introduced per community requests that are high in demand.
Just some noteworthy items that I should bring to light that is not found in my 592 release.
- Combat is a very high priority for us so we are hard at work making sure the combat is 2010 accepted. A lot of spells and such are working 100%.
- A lot of maps were fixed out of multiple revisions. This includes 99% world map.
- We have enums, structs, cs2, music, sound effects, types, maps, sprites, textures, sequences and etc dumped for us to use with future content.
- Cache types are parsed on server startup to check for errors before gameplay initiates.
- We are currently developing a standalone client in Unity for maybe a future VR experience?
- Full construction skill.
- Hitpoints and prayer before the x10 multiplier.
- There is so much I can go on and on about but I dont want to waste your time with the technical stuff. Heres media for you.
Sorry not sorry for the massive amount of media. But I know you you think this is sexy
Spoiler for img:
Spoiler for img:Spoiler for img:
Spoiler for .gif:
Spoiler for old media:
Support Us and be Recognized
Add a logo to your signature!
Spoiler for logos:
Last edited by _jordan; 06-28-2018 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Logo
Reserved (Lemme know what u want here whenever)
Last edited by SillY GoosE; 06-10-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Yesss! No space for another support sig tho x d
I would have reserverd a few slots but well you 2 beat me to it
logo looks weird tho
Best of luck.
Just a small thing, wasn't Hitpoints updated to Constitution in 2010? Spotted it in the quick-chat.
|« **** |  Arcadia 2010/2011 Private Server | Coming Soon »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|