First issue of PvP Servers, is that it can be difficult to start a server up with no players, or very little. I've solved this issue by adding programmable bots, which are very easy to add and work identical to Players. Right now I have two different bots, one is a Dharok bot and another is Durial321. Dharok bot switches to his axe when he is below 500 health, randomly before the swing of a combat tick (making it look realistic). Durial321 is a hybrid whip/icebarrage bot who will either whip you or Ice Barrage you. Both of these bot use Curses (Soul Split, Turmoil) and drink super potions. I am making these bots more complex everyday, and adding many more different styles of bots, so even if you don't have any friends online, you can at least test out your Dragon Claws on something .
2010 PvP Emulation
I've watched a lot of PvP videos from the 2010 (610-630) Aura, and have tried my best to perfectly emulate the delays, ticks, switching, projectile speeds, freeze times, damage formulas and so on. PvP timers have also been added, displaying how many seconds you will still be attackable for, whilst in the SafeZone. I've also made it open-pvp, so this means if you're doing slayer, you can actually be killed by someone. Some of these areas are UnSafe and you will be warned before you go to these areas.
I wanted to add something unique to this source, this Perk System can be toggled off or changed if you don't like it. A player can select 1 perk at a time, and use this to either; increase damage, accuracy, have a special effect on their weapons, cause mass mayhem with massive damage amplification on Wrath etc (see pics for more info about the perks). Each Perk can be level from 1 to 10, once achieving level 10 on the perk, you will receive an added bonus apon receiving tier 10. (Example being, if you level Baby Atom Bomb perk to level 10, this will cause extra explosions around you by increasing the width and damage of Wrath. If a perk seems to feel too strong, overpowered or annoying, this can easily be changed anytime or nerfed.
Npc's are fun to have, haven't really seen many 614 revisions with them. This is Fully working Npc Combat, with drops and mechanics (Jad, Kbd, Frost Dragons.. etc). I will be adding Wilderness bosses, which will drop exotic items and hopefully bring players to the Wilderness to fight, instead of being at Safe PvP. I will also be adding random events out in the Wilderness, that include rare npc/boss/pet spawns.
New PvP Reward System
Soul Fragments is one of the main currency's on this source for buying PvP Rewards. You can earn Soul Fragments by killing players/bots in Safe/Unsafe area's of the world, you can access 3 different Soul Fragment reward shops, including; Thok's Dungeoneering Shop, Void Knight's Rewards and Doomsayers' PvP Shop. Thok will also exchange 1 Soul Fragment for 100,000 coins or 'X' for 100,000 x amount.
I am trying to include as much Customisation as possible, by including the ability to switch from '1x hits, 10x hits and 100x hits' but also, I want to make it so you can do so much more. Example being toggling Item Appearances/Player Models to OldSchool, and the interfaces to bring the OldSchool players on to a higher revision server, and adding interfaces like Veng timers, potion timers and make it toggable. I've also packed higher revision data into the client (647), this includes more animations, graphics, models and items.
I've also made it so you can choose the rate at which you want to send ticks, from 100ms to 600ms (600ms = 1 Tick) so you can use 100ms, 6x faster for switching, so when you equip an item it is INSTANTLY switched. I haven't seen any issues with this, and so far it seems to be bug free. Packets handled, are also handled at 100ms, 6x faster than 1 Tick.
Most 614's don't have any skilling, I've added a few skills to start with, including a few basics; WoodCutting
, Mining, Herblore, Cooking
. I will be working on majority of the skills, and hopefully finish all of them by the time I'm finished.
I know that there are a bunch of minor bugs that need fixing, and I'm sure you might spot some or a few in the Screen Shots/Gifs, I am aware of it don't worry. I will be fixing these as soon as possible, hopefully there won't be any bugs when it's finished. But eh, only human!
- UpdateServer (Automatic Cache downloading while in-game)
- PlayerUpdate Reworked (Original 613/614 RuneScape PlayerUpdate data)
- Full Lobby - Clan Chat, Friends List, 2FA, Message Center, Recovery Email
- Virtual Money Pouch
- Music/Sounds (Ice-Barrage, Vengeance, Godswords, Dragon Claws sounds etc)
- 40+ Special Attack Weapons
- Pvp Skull Configs (Safe, Unsafe, Multi)
- PvP Timers - (Able to attack players for ~10 seconds whilst in the safe zone)
- Quick Prayers
- Summoning (Yak, Steel Titan, Pets)
- Server Sided Clipping (Prevents No-Clipping)
- Full Ancient Spellbook
- 80% Modern Spellbook
- Lunars (Adding Heal-Other, Heal-Group)
- Spell Sorting (Moderns, Ancients and Lunars)
- Spell Filtering (Modern, Ancients and Lunars)
- Clan Chat
- Item Kept on Death Interface (1 Item Skull World)
- Slayer (Slayer Master, Rewards, Tasks, Bonuses and Shop)
- Price Checker
- Poison/Anti-Poision (If you click your hitpoints whilst they flash green, it will automatically dink a potion from your inventory)
- Full Modern Prayers and Curses (Including fully working Leaches, Soul Split and Wrath)
- Accept Aid (Toggle to prevent Heal-Other/Veng Other)
- Private Chat Effects/Colours
- Equipment Screen
- Combat Interface & PlayerOption - Shows level + Summoning Level (126+12), whilst in an UnSafe area
- Full Banking (Tabs, Pin, Switching, Searching, Noting, DepositAll/Summoning/Equipped, Insert Mode)
- Combat Styles (Effects Accuracy/Stength, and changes animation)
- Stats Tracker (Logs everything you do on the server, to see in an interface, including kills, monster kills, rare pvp drops etc)
- Item Requirements
- Full Notes Interface
- Custom Resting (Restores health, energy, special and stats in safe areas)
- Examine item for id/buy value
- Clickable Commands Interface with Teleports
- XP Bar/XP Drops
- Void Knight Reward Interface
- Slayer Shop Reward Interface
- Private Messaging (Shows if player has changed name)
- Donator Rank Images, Donator+ Rewards
- Wilderness Oblisks
- Login Limit of 10 attempts per 5 minutes
- RSA Encryption + additional client security
- World Selection
- Corrent range distances for ranged weapons and spells
- Gambling (Flower Poker, Dice Bags, Npc)
- Clan Wars (Safe/Unsafe Multi with configs)
- ItemInformation (Interface when buying items)
- Majority of 613 packets & configs
- I'll add more to this once I remember what else there is, or add more content