Just put up some generated javadoc for the project at Generated Documentation (Untitled)
So, when are you going to continue this project? Or are you working on it? Good luck on it anyway.
P.S.: Development will speed up a little. I'm back into coding. Netherfoam has done some great work in 4 months. Check it out here: https://github.com/netherfoam/Titan/commits/master
Alva's done some great work:
- Recharging Prayer at Alters
- Cleaning herbs
- Digging placeholders
- Huge amount of deobfuscation on the 637 client
I've been active on:
- Changed the way options are handled for objects/items/etc to a cleaner approach with a @Script annotation
- Option handlers ("Scripts" I've been calling them) are run in microthreads, thus can "sleep" efficiently
- Protection prayers implemented
- Added Fishing script for some common fish
- Added some common potions (ATK/STR/DEF/Mage/Range + Super versions + Prayer)
- Loads of refactoring, moved NetherLib and CacheLib into core (Less dependencies), changed how items from the database are loaded
- Can now use items on objects.
- Can now cook lobsters and some other fish (Still very basic)
- Stat normalisation over time (Temporary stats restore back to their real level over time)
As always, still working on something that I want to call solid enough to release. Too bad I keep thinking of great features and introducing new bugs!
I'm impressed, good job and good luck!
In-game scripting is interesting and the whole server looks nice.
I have been busy on a lot of refactoring work. Constantly learning about the client mechanisms and having fun.
Nether is, as always, focussing on a cleaner, better and more secure server.
|«  HD-PvP: Making Pking Great Again! | 876 Matrix base »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)