So, when are you going to continue this project? Or are you working on it? Good luck on it anyway.
|- A free promo code to everybody who has our signature.
- Shoutouts every time we do updates to those with our signature.
- A chance at free Sapphire, Emerald, and Ruby membership to anybody who thanks our thread, with a chance of doubling that possibility by adding our signature.
What are you waiting for? Grab 'dem free stuffs!
Alva's done some great work:
- Recharging Prayer at Alters
- Cleaning herbs
- Digging placeholders
- Huge amount of deobfuscation on the 637 client
I've been active on:
- Changed the way options are handled for objects/items/etc to a cleaner approach with a @Script annotation
- Option handlers ("Scripts" I've been calling them) are run in microthreads, thus can "sleep" efficiently
- Protection prayers implemented
- Added Fishing script for some common fish
- Added some common potions (ATK/STR/DEF/Mage/Range + Super versions + Prayer)
- Loads of refactoring, moved NetherLib and CacheLib into core (Less dependencies), changed how items from the database are loaded
- Can now use items on objects.
- Can now cook lobsters and some other fish (Still very basic)
- Stat normalisation over time (Temporary stats restore back to their real level over time)
As always, still working on something that I want to call solid enough to release. Too bad I keep thinking of great features and introducing new bugs!
I'm impressed, good job and good luck!
|«  HD-PvP: Making Pking Great Again! | 876 Matrix base »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)