Informative Threads Sub-forum
Welcome, this short post will guide you on how to conduct yourself whilst posting within this section, and will inform you of any rules/guidelines when posting in this section.
Please note: These rules/guidelines are subject to change at any time. If and when they are changed, the title of this thread will be changed to contain the date of the latest update. It is up to you from there to check regularly for any changes.
The following guidelines are to be followed at all times on this board and its sub-forums:
- Bumping is disallowed throughout the forum within a 24 hour period, you may not bump until 24 hours after the latest post in the thread
- All other forum rules apply such as flame/spam, these can be located [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is designed for users to create useful threads that contain valuable information related to 503+ Rs2-Servers/Rs2-Clients. They should include a description of what you are explaining, any related articles and any progression you have made on the subject.
The following types of threads/posts are not allowed to be post in the informative threads sub-forum:
- Threads that contain no relevant information/explanation
- Threads without correct credits. Many people put hours of their lives into giving you certain code, the least you can do is credit them
- Information that have already been released
- Information that is factually incorrect
Ignoring these guidelines and creating any threads or replying within any comments listed above within the informative threads sub-forum may result in an infraction and your thread being closed or moved to an appropriate section.
|« Creating a persistance layer to your source | How frames work (i.e. Shops, Trade, etc) »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)