Thread: Interface related issues (Solved)

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 Interface related issues (Solved) 
    Registered Member biggyBeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    117
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    14
    Hello! I need help with interface related issues.



    1. How do I display all options (Cook 1, Cook 5, Cook All, Cook X) for an item in the interface 513?



    2. How do I make it so that the player cannot click through the chatbox in resizable mode? I've also had this issue with a 718 matrix source before but haven't managed to fix it.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    681
    Thanks given
    249
    Thanks received
    323
    Discord
    Displee#5183
    Rep Power
    647
    Code:
    public enum class DialogueSkillOption {
        MAKE,
        MAKE_SETS,
        COOK,
        ROAST,
        OFFER,
        SELL,
        BAKE,
        CUT,
        DEPOSIT,
        MAKE_NO_CUSTOM,
        TELEPORT,
        SELECT_ALL,
        MAKE_SETS_2,
        TAKE,
        RETURN,
        HEAT,
        ADD
    }
    Code:
    player.varManager().setCVarp(754, dialogueSkillOption.ordinal)
    link removed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:


  4. #3  
    The stupid noob


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,213
    Thanks given
    2,432
    Thanks received
    1,092
    Discord
    Tyler#7510
    Rep Power
    802
    Forgive me if this info doesn't work for 614, it did for 667 but it was also a graphically updated version of this interface.



    The walk here should be a toggle in the graphics options, if thats not there, the interface send packet has an option to make an interface clickthrough or not i believe
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Working on a 592 project c:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. Thankful user:


  6. #4  
    Registered Member biggyBeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    117
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_ View Post
    Forgive me if this info doesn't work for 614, it did for 667 but it was also a graphically updated version of this interface.



    The walk here should be a toggle in the graphics options, if thats not there, the interface send packet has an option to make an interface clickthrough or not i believe
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Slee View Post
    Code:
    public enum class DialogueSkillOption {
        MAKE,
        MAKE_SETS,
        COOK,
        ROAST,
        OFFER,
        SELL,
        BAKE,
        CUT,
        DEPOSIT,
        MAKE_NO_CUSTOM,
        TELEPORT,
        SELECT_ALL,
        MAKE_SETS_2,
        TAKE,
        RETURN,
        HEAT,
        ADD
    }
    Code:
    player.varManager().setCVarp(754, dialogueSkillOption.ordinal)

    Thank you very much for the help guys! I'm sending a global config with id 754 and a value of the number of items to be displayed in each component. I tried sending a varp with id 754 and using the ProductionType/DialogueSkillOption enums but nothing happened. Something that I've noticed is if I send a global config with id 754 and a value higher than 1 then the options changes from being (Make 1, Make 5, Make 10) to (Make 1, Make 5, Make 10, Make X).

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #5  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    681
    Thanks given
    249
    Thanks received
    323
    Discord
    Displee#5183
    Rep Power
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by biggyBeat View Post
    Thank you very much for the help guys! I'm sending a global config with id 754 and a value of the number of items to be displayed in each component. I tried sending a varp with id 754 and using the ProductionType/DialogueSkillOption enums but nothing happened. Something that I've noticed is if I send a global config with id 754 and a value higher than 1 then the options changes from being (Make 1, Make 5, Make 10) to (Make 1, Make 5, Make 10, Make X).

    Then 614 has a different order. Just try all values until 10 or something.
    link removed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #6  
    Registered Member biggyBeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    117
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Slee View Post
    Then 614 has a different order. Just try all values until 10 or something.
    Didn't work unfortunately. The value only determines the amount of items to be displayed in the interface (max 10). I'll try something different.

    Edit: Fixed it! Found the answer in a decompiled cs2 (592 rev, script_951).

    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. [562] ALL interface-related CONFIGS DUMP
    By mgi125 in forum Configuration
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 08:07 PM
  2. 562 interface related data
    By maffia-rpg in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:38 PM
  3. Duel interface config issue.
    By Eliminate in forum Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:12 PM
  4. 459 interface related question
    By Fabrice L in forum Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 12:39 AM
  5. [QUESTION] Interface related...
    By francisco123bz in forum Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •