Thread: [718-RS3] Seeking for Elite Dungeons coords

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 [718-RS3] Seeking for Elite Dungeons coords 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Guys, anyone have the coords for this location?

    Temple Of Aminish
    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    bump
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member KingKenobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    25
    Thanks received
    6
    Discord
    gagner15 #9470
    Rep Power
    36
    4912, 9032, 0 That's Black Stone Dragon coords. The temple is right on the left or right side of dragonkin elite dungeon. So put yourself at 4912, 9032, 2 and walk west or east
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  

    Scythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    145
    Thanks given
    16
    Thanks received
    18
    Discord
    Scythe#2352
    Rep Power
    17
    Map: aminishi_dungeon | Area: Aminishi Dungeon - Coords: [ X: 4609, Y: 9089, Z: 0 ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Owner of Zerion
    robstever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    109
    Thanks given
    26
    Thanks received
    11
    Discord
    pancakepal #4318
    Rep Power
    23
    Bump, Always appreciate ya king, but those coords did nothing for me. I've found the entry path way, but no actual temple/dungeon If anyone could help, that would be great!
    *edit*
    i could have sworn i had it in my map data... but i may not
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Map: aminishi_dungeon | Area: Aminishi Dungeon - Coords: [ X: 4609, Y: 9089, Z: 0 ]
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKenobi View Post
    4912, 9032, 0 That's Black Stone Dragon coords. The temple is right on the left or right side of dragonkin elite dungeon. So put yourself at 4912, 9032, 2 and walk west or east
    Thank you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Registered Member KingKenobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    25
    Thanks received
    6
    Discord
    gagner15 #9470
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by robstever View Post
    Bump, Always appreciate ya king, but those coords did nothing for me. I've found the entry path way, but no actual temple/dungeon If anyone could help, that would be great!
    *edit*
    i could have sworn i had it in my map data... but i may not
    4743, 9045, 1 test this one its masuta the ascended location
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Registered Member
    Yuriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    931
    Thanks given
    111
    Thanks received
    155
    Rep Power
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKenobi View Post
    4743, 9045, 1 test this one its masuta the ascended location
    this are correct too
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    You Own Me


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    175
    Thanks given
    63
    Thanks received
    25
    Discord
    Danny#0030
    Rep Power
    107
    i kinda like this
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. [718] RS3Server 718/RS3/OSRS
    By teh princee in forum Advertise
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-15-2020, 09:42 AM
  2. [718] Elation 718/Rs3 Pre-EOC | Escape The Ordinary.
    By Kiss My Axe in forum Advertise
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2019, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-17-2018, 08:26 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2018, 01:16 AM
  5. [718] Dungeoneering coords?
    By Chaos105 in forum Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •