Thread: boomscape 718

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 boomscape 718 
    Registered Member Abadonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    222
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    25
    Does anybody still have Boomscape 718 source please ? help be much appreciated.
    Owner Of Abadonia.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    232
    Thanks given
    158
    Thanks received
    31
    Rep Power
    21
    i think all the dl link for boomscape are dead
    but erad is good source
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member Abadonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    222
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    25
    they are but id imagine somebody has the source, i wish to use some of the ids from it to help me with my construction, most servers dont have as complete construction as that had.
    Owner Of Abadonia.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    You Own Me


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    155
    Thanks given
    58
    Thanks received
    20
    Rep Power
    80
    they are all dead, mabey try to use Eradication X
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Registered Member Abadonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    222
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny95 View Post
    they are all dead, mabey try to use Eradication X
    the last guy suggested that, but i downloaded and the construction on it is highly incomplete, i need ids for some of the objects and interfaces ect that Boomscape had, Erad hasnt got them.
    Owner Of Abadonia.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Junior Programmer

    Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,667
    Thanks given
    436
    Thanks received
    441
    Rep Power
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Abadonia View Post
    the last guy suggested that, but i downloaded and the construction on it is highly incomplete, i need ids for some of the objects and interfaces ect that Boomscape had, Erad hasnt got them.
    Then rework on it yourself. The whole point of having a server is for you to personally adjust it yourself. Make it your own...

    If you're looking for a near enough complete server I would personally use Zaria, there are some skills such as farming that isn't completed but its not hard to do I guess. Best of luck.
    Spoiler for sig too large:


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Registered Member Abadonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    222
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Then rework on it yourself. The whole point of having a server is for you to personally adjust it yourself. Make it your own...

    If you're looking for a near enough complete server I would personally use Zaria, there are some skills such as farming that isn't completed but its not hard to do I guess. Best of luck.
    Im only after some id's off it to finish off mine and to see how its implemented, i will be working on it myself as im using a different base for starters so like i said before if anybody has it sitting anywhere on theyre HD then it be very appreciated.
    Owner Of Abadonia.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Registered Member Abadonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    222
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    25
    Bump
    Owner Of Abadonia.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    L O S E Y O U R S E L F
    Format's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,131
    Thanks given
    1,110
    Thanks received
    789
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Abadonia View Post
    Im only after some id's off it to finish off mine and to see how its implemented, i will be working on it myself as im using a different base for starters so like i said before if anybody has it sitting anywhere on theyre HD then it be very appreciated.
    If you are looking to learn how (whatever your looking for) is implemented then I definitely don't recommend using boomscape as a guideline.. Youll just get poor guidance.
    lol saem


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Registered Member Abadonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    222
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Format View Post
    If you are looking to learn how (whatever your looking for) is implemented then I definitely don't recommend using boomscape as a guideline.. Youll just get poor guidance.
    Not looking to learn but to figure out only how some of his construction is implemented such as the throne room lever and trap door that drops you into the pool and the portal room ect
    Owner Of Abadonia.
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BoomScape 718 Source Release
    By BoomScape in forum Downloads
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 10:18 PM
  2. BoomScape 718 Soulwars Showoff
    By BoomScape in forum Show-off
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:47 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 05:31 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 05:31 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •