Thread: [667] World Map - Very slow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1 [667] World Map - Very slow 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    379
    Thanks given
    24
    Thanks received
    58
    Rep Power
    71
    Moving around in the world map is very very laggy. Does anyone have any insight into this?

    Thanks!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  


    Kris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,342
    Thanks given
    514
    Thanks received
    1,857
    Rep Power
    2082
    Gif it.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Discord: Kris#1337
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Discord Johnyblob22#7757


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,251
    Thanks given
    234
    Thanks received
    349
    Rep Power
    2369
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbiotic View Post
    Moving around in the world map is very very laggy. Does anyone have any insight into this?

    Thanks!

    Show me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    379
    Thanks given
    24
    Thanks received
    58
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Gif it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juul View Post
    Show me


    Im clicking and dragging in the gif and it doesnt move.

    I think it may have something to do with the spamming "?" icons so either my decoder is incorrect or my world map data is
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Mud On My Gucci

    _jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,702
    Thanks given
    31
    Thanks received
    1,303
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbiotic View Post


    Im clicking and dragging in the gif and it doesnt move.

    I think it may have something to do with the spamming "?" icons so either my decoder is incorrect or my world map data is
    what the hell did u do to ur map lol
    Power, Greed
    Money, Molly, Weed
    Percs, Xannys, Lean, Fame
    And the strongest drug of them all...

    Love.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    379
    Thanks given
    24
    Thanks received
    58
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by _jordan View Post
    what the hell did u do to ur map lol
    "you're"

    Haven't touched this cache in ages so couldn't say. Only map edits I've made are to the actual maps not world map.

    It's likely that the icon on the map is out of sync and so is loading that instead of a wall
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    79
    Thanks given
    17
    Thanks received
    45
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by _jordan View Post
    what the hell did u do to ur map lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbiotic View Post
    "you're"

    Haven't touched this cache in ages so couldn't say. Only map edits I've made are to the actual maps not world map.

    It's likely that the icon on the map is out of sync and so is loading that instead of a wall
    "what the hell did you do to "you are" map lol"... nice.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful users:


  9. #8  
    Discord Johnyblob22#7757


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,251
    Thanks given
    234
    Thanks received
    349
    Rep Power
    2369
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortexian View Post
    "what the hell did you do to "you are" map lol"... nice.
    lawl
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    379
    Thanks given
    24
    Thanks received
    58
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortexian View Post
    "what the hell did you do to "you are" map lol"... nice.
    There's a reason is there.... He replied with something useless.... so will i



    I fixed the images but still very laggy any ideas are welcome
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Mud On My Gucci

    _jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,702
    Thanks given
    31
    Thanks received
    1,303
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbiotic View Post
    There's a reason is there.... He replied with something useless.... so will i



    I fixed the images but still very laggy any ideas are welcome
    my reply was far from useless kid, without any insight into your problem how can anybody find a solution?
    Power, Greed
    Money, Molly, Weed
    Percs, Xannys, Lean, Fame
    And the strongest drug of them all...

    Love.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful user:


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:50 PM
  2. World Map
    By Profesor Oak in forum Configuration
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 11:58 PM
  3. [503] Better World Map Tutorial
    By cakeordeath2 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 10:30 AM
  4. [B]How to spawn items on world map [tut][/B]
    By i dds i in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:05 AM
  5. Phate's lost world map xml files !
    By WhiteFang in forum Downloads
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •