Nothing special, but this has been collecting dust for a couple of months and someone else might want to finish it so here it is
Important note: The js5 doesn't support the extended 592 cache.
Some key features are:
- Constitution replaced with Hitpoints.
- OSRS context menu toggle.
- OSRS hitbar toggle. Never bothered with hitmarks.
- New indexes added to the 592 cache. These indexes contain the OSRS data.
- OSRS items.
- OSRS npcs.
- OSRS objects (unfinished).
- OSRS maps.
- OSRS animations.
- OSRS character models with a toggle. Type "chars" in the command console to switch from or to the OSRS character models & a filtered list of OSRS animations data in game.
- OSRS widgets (unfinished. 592 doesn't use the if1 format so it needs an if1 implementation to work with all OSRS widgets).
- OSRS sprites.
- OSRS cs2 (unfinished. I've added support for OSRS cs2 but I never got around to cs2 instructions).
- OSRS varcs, varps, enums & params (I think).
- OSRS texturing (unfinished. Just needs extending).
Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Nice release man, I'm sure someone will use this
Looks pretty cool, decent release.
Old hp/hits was better imo, a very nice release for ppl who want to run osrs in hd
This is based off the 592 _Jordan released right? Is the source modified? Just wondering, as I use the same source as well.
|« [667/718] Basic Map Packer | RedRune 666 [Original Framework | Multi World] »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)