I know this is my first post! I registered just to share this with you all!
Hi, I got the 667/704 source + client + cache.
I have decided to release this on a forums, after finding it so stupid how this source, was being sold for alot of $.
leaving many people being scammed and many spending money over a source....
I believe that everyone should have the right to gain access to a new rs source, so they can learn new ways
I also find it stupid how most forums like to LOCK threads which post 667 sources.... By saying it 'was never meant to be released' its funny.... jagex never wanted to its game runescape to be released and privatised by others however this very community of rsps, thrives on this very factor and belief of freedom of information, which allows the rsps community to grow and improve.
I believe that by giving this source, more users can become more knowledgeable about newer rsps revisions.
SO I HOPE THIS WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM BEING SCAMMED AND PAYING REAL MONEY JUST TO GET A SOURCE.....
THERE ARE NO VIRUSES/RATS/KEYLOGGERS on these downloads... If you don't trust, you're missing out on a great source, if you wish to wait for others to try, thats no problem as well.
OK. So heres some PICS firstly:
1)667 Client folder [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2)Server folder [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ok to setup:
- download all 3 links.
- next, create a folder name it anything u want
- extract both the source and client into that folder
- once you have done this, extract the cache into 'MATRIX667\Server\data\cache' (if there isnt cache folder in data) make a folder called 'cache' and extract the cache into it.
- after this try running the server (source) and the compiler, and play around with the jdk/jre depending on your java.
- DO THIS FOR BOTH CLIENT + SOURCE
- After this both should run, allowing you to login = working 667 on your pc.
I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD THIS ASAP! just incase something happens to download links.