Firstly thank you checking out our advertisement thread, and we hope you consider joining our ever growing community!
A little personal introduction about the server; when I began Prifddinas I had no idea that it'd turn out to become something as big as it is now. Sadly covid times hit hard and hit worse for others so i'm thankful enough to be alive and be able to learn and have fun with Java, and web development. Being able to further extend my knowledge is my primary goal personally.
Now that it's become more than what I've could've expected I must step further into development and provide a great experience for any player to enjoy. Prifddinas has 25 fully trainable Skills, several minigames, and bosses, etc.. I'll make it more notable with a list of features down below. The community is rapidly growing and i'm proud to have my own community start to grow!
- 25 Skills to train
- Custom skill concepts
- Nostalgic skilling methods
- Loading 905 Data
- Allows us to release great features from RS3
- Allows us to create custom concepts with 905 assets
- Full Construction (WIP)
- Legendary Pets obtainable in various ways!
- ZMI Alter (collect your rc' outfit!)
- Player Driven Economy
- Promotional Events & Giveaways
- Ironman/Hardcore Ironman!
- Virtual Levels (120 max)
- openGL supported for all operating systems
- Play in beautiful HD graphics
- Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris, etc..
- Live git feed to see upcoming updates
- Live Forum feed
- Professional Staff & Support team
- Growing daily
- Advanced Pet System
- Train with your pet to level it up
- Pet Perks
- Never be lonely ever again!
- Discord <-> Server relaying
- Grand Exchange relaying
- Chat with others in-game while you're not
- 22 Easy to hard bosses
- 19 Fun & challenging minigames
- Cook's Assistant
- Doric's Quest
- Ernest the Chicken
- Pirate's Treasure
- Many more to come, custom ones as well
- Large free roam home
- Train Skills
- Go for a long walk with your pet
- Explore hidden content
- Shift Dropping
- Unique money making methods
Thank you to the developer(s) of Odin's Bane