Thread: Valyria614 - Spawn-Eco | BH Target System | Wilderness Events | AND MORE!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1 Valyria614 - Spawn-Eco | BH Target System | Wilderness Events | AND MORE!! 
    Why, hello there!

    Tillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    229
    Thanks given
    91
    Thanks received
    54
    Rep Power
    107


    The Most Complete 614 Server Created
    Active Wilderness | Spawn-Eco | *BH Target System | Wilderness Events |*Quick Gearing | Skills including Slayer and Farming | Wilderness Slayer | PVM | Boss Pets | Skilling Pets | All Prayers Working 100% |* 100% Clan Chat | Achievement Diaries |* Titles System | Max & Completionist Capes | ShiftDrop | Client Zooming | Change-able F Keys | All Special Attacks Working | Summoning


    This Weekend Everyone Will Receive Free Weekend Donator



    PERFECT STACKING


    TOGGLE-ABLE BH INTERFACE


    ALL BOSSES WORKING


    FULLY WORKING SKILLS


    SLAYER + WILDERNESS SLAYER TASKS


    ACHIEVEMENT DIARIES - PLAYER TITLES - WILDY KDR DISPLAY - DROPS TEXT


    FULLY WORKING WILDERNESS OBJECTS - BoB ABOVE 30+ WILDERNESS - DRAGON DEFENDER - SUPER COMBATS + OVERLOADS




    We would love to have you join our community. We are striving to be the most successful 614 server thus far.

    Our website:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Discord:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Promo Video:


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful user:


  3. #2  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Finally a proper 614 server.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. Thankful user:


  5. #3  
    Zarox Coming Soon!

    Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    213
    Thanks given
    72
    Thanks received
    46
    Rep Power
    117
    Good luck!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. Thankful user:


  7. #4  
    Registered Member RandyMandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    8
    Rep Power
    11
    YIKES.

    Another attempt at a 'good 614'.
    Looks like it's ran by actual apes.
    Got on the server for 5 minutes and it was a bug fiesta with no players
    Might want to fix the game before calling it 'complete'.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyMandy View Post
    YIKES.
    Got on the server for 5 minutes and it was a bug fiesta with no players
    Might want to fix the game before calling it 'complete'.
    Bug fiesta? I'm very curious about the bugs you've encountered, shoot me a dm and please tell me about this ''bug fiesta''. Also we released a couple days ago and advertisements only started now, you expect us to have a 100 player count with no advertisements and on release date? Think next time before u post something stupid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #6  
    Registered Member Lynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Age
    21
    Posts
    22
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    7
    Rep Power
    12
    Where do I even start with this server,
    Do I start with the fact its just Alacrity614 originally owned by Bladex that just has been renamed and got a few adjustments to it?
    Or do I start with how actually bugged out the game is and how mamy dupes there is which the staff got no clue about because the source they're using is a old version of Alacrity?

    Or how about if I started on how the Forum Moderator aka I hanter I starts beefing under their own advertisment thread which makes them look bad as a whole?

    Bunch of idiots thinking that their yoinked server will go anywhere,
    I give this 10man server bouth hmm today im generous so Id say about 3 months until it gets shut down.

    Sincerely, Ethan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #7  
    Registered Member RandyMandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    8
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by I Hanter I View Post
    Bug fiesta? I'm very curious about the bugs you've encountered, shoot me a dm and please tell me about this ''bug fiesta''. Also we released a couple days ago and advertisements only started now, you expect us to have a 100 player count with no advertisements and on release date? Think next time before u post something stupid.
    Imagine just releasing a server without hyping it up beforehand.
    My ape statement couldn't be any more true.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #8  
    ✥Elyx RSPS - Soon✥

    Chanston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    69
    Thanks given
    20
    Thanks received
    32
    Rep Power
    206
    Well this is starting out nicely.. Best of luck to ya

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #9  
    RuneRelief Manager

    Voldri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    67
    Thanks given
    125
    Thanks received
    30
    Rep Power
    381
    A lot to work on it seems you have to do. Although I'll give you props for bringing back SpawnScape vibes with that forum
    Discord: Voldri#5786
    Unique ID: 379484222630395904

    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #10  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan is king View Post
    Where do I even start with this server,
    Do I start with the fact its just Alacrity614 originally owned by Bladex that just has been renamed and got a few adjustments to it?
    Or do I start with how actually bugged out the game is and how mamy dupes there is which the staff got no clue about because the source they're using is a old version of Alacrity?

    Or how about if I started on how the Forum Moderator aka I hanter I starts beefing under their own advertisment thread which makes them look bad as a whole?

    Bunch of idiots thinking that their yoinked server will go anywhere,
    I give this 10man server bouth hmm today im generous so Id say about 3 months until it gets shut down.

    Sincerely, Ethan
    Seems like the mental patient managed to escape out of the hospital again to comment on the thread.

    Ngl It's pretty fun reading the nonsense that you post about the server claiming that there's only a ''few adjustments'' ''bugged out game'' ''dupes''. When none of that is true.

    I can also explain the negative comments on this thread.
    The people that are commenting negative on here are part of a 614 server that comes out (at some point) and they obviously see us as competition because we actually have a solid server going on so they might aswell come on here and talk about how shit the server is and that its filled with bugs/dupe methods thinking any1 even falls for these tricks.

    @Any person that actually wants to try out the server, don't pay attention to any comments on this thread. Hop on the server and see for yourself if the server is as ''bugged out/bug fiesta'' as these clowns claim it to be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:14 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 04:04 AM
  4. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 11:15 PM
  5. New events and more !
    By 'Ramon in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •