These days you don't really see many 614 revisions with actual working NPC combat. Alacrity has its own fully working NPC combat which includes drop, mechanics, npc messages, proper animations and random movement. It also supports the use of all special attacks.
Here on Alacrity we've been working day and night to come up with the perfect wilderness boss concept to have players grind for better items. The boss has several different attacks which can easily hurt you if you're new to the mechanics or you do not pay attention to what his next move is.
Max & Imbued Max Capes
To keep the server as entertaining as possible, we've added several max capes and imbued max capes as a replacement for the completionist cape. The requirements are based off the content on Alacrity and will take some time to accomplish these.
We have tried our best to perfectly re-create the pvp emulation back in 2010/2011. This includes delays, ticks, switching, projectile speed, freeze time, damage formulas and so on.
Once every 2 hours there will be an airdrop randomly spawned in the wilderness above level 35. This gives players the chance to aquire the Alacrity Key which can be either gambled for items (Chest at edgeville) or 10 keys can be traded into a pk skull.
- Update Server
- Quick Gearing
- Proper multi Korasi
- Bh Target System w/ Hint Icons
- Custom Gearing
- All Barrages/Surge Spells
- EP System w/ scaling drops
- Public/Fc Dicing
- Working custom PM colors
- 100% Wolpertinger
- Flawless switching
- Mouse Wheel Camera movement
- 100% Pack Yak
- Proper Gmaul switch spec
- Shift + Middle Mouse button Zooming
- Working Clan Chat w/ Ranks and kicking
- Killstreak System w/ Slayer XP
- Working Makeover Mage
- Properly working Quick prayers
- Proper :: players Command
- Proper Spirit Shield effects
- 1 Ticking + Pot specing
- Custom Donator crowns
- Pk Titles + Bh Skulls
- PROPER WORKING TURKEY EMOTE
- Custom Donator titles
- Original NPC + Item Examines
- Overload making + Herblore XP
- Rares w/ custom animations
- Toy Horsey + Auto-Afk
- Item degradation
- Fix degraded/broken items through a npc
Bladex still doesn't have pro pkers for clips lul