Thread: Darkan 2012 Remake - No Cancer Customs | All 25 Skills | Zero P2W | Strong Economy

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 168
  1. #141  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    48
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    8
    Rep Power
    36
    The community is really doing well right now, great server overall. Bump.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #142  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    194
    Rep Power
    39
    It looks decent. Just wanted to check it out, but I can not log in? Is there an update coming?
    Good luck with this :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #143  
    Registered Member Aft3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    106
    Thanks given
    169
    Thanks received
    29
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Enth_ View Post
    It looks decent. Just wanted to check it out, but I can not log in? Is there an update coming?
    Good luck with this :-)
    You have to setup an account on the website first, to be able to log into the game.
    Make an account [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Changed name from Pieman3000 to Aft3r -
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #144  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    194
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Aft3r View Post
    You have to setup an account on the website first, to be able to log into the game.
    Make an account [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I've done that Still same problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #145  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    448
    Thanks given
    512
    Thanks received
    97
    Rep Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Enth_ View Post
    I've done that Still same problem.
    What does it say? I can log in no problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #146  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    194
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Before View Post
    What does it say? I can log in no problem.
    It says; wrong user details. I've used the same details as I did on their website.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #147  
    Mug Club


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,868
    Thanks given
    507
    Thanks received
    886
    Rep Power
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Enth_ View Post
    It says; wrong user details. I've used the same details as I did on their website.
    The forums are different if that is what you made an account on. The forums were only really even added just for people to make more long lasting documents than on Discord. You have to use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] link to sign up or click "Sign up" in the nav bar.


    My Open Source Projects
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #148  
    Registered Member Fallore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    40
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    10
    Rep Power
    15
    Just wanted to say awesome decision that i just read now.
    No website shop / purchaseable benefits which completely eliminates the p2p issue allot of servers have and it also shows that you are dedicated in delivering proper content instead of focussing on sales etc.

    Good luck with the server since i am seeing positive replies!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful users:


  11. #149  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    A few friends and i were super excited to play this until we got on and the exp rates were 1:1. Was hoping they were low, but not that fucking low. big rip.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful user:


  13. #150  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    194
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Makar View Post
    The forums are different if that is what you made an account on. The forums were only really even added just for people to make more long lasting documents than on Discord. You have to use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] link to sign up or click "Sign up" in the nav bar.
    Not sure, but will give it another shot later
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 05:39 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 07:07 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •