Good luck this looks dope!
Player-Owned Houses Released!
- Every object available to construct
- Every room available to construct
- Houses cost 500k gp and can be accessed from any house portal throughout the world
- Many house objects are able to be interacted with
- Will soon be the only way to get the +300% bonus exp for prayer from the gilded altar
- Walls and roofs automatically Yanille white brick, and no options to change it as of yet
- Very expensive skill if you're buying all the materials
- Marble blocks now unlimited items in the GE costing a whopping 326k each
- Over 400 objects available to be used throughout various cities, and general locations all over the world
- Taverly Dungeon now available
- Smoke Dungeon now available
- Thieve's Guild now accessible
- Lumbridge Swamp Dungeon now available
- Canoes now available
- Baths in Oo'glog and their effects available
- Artisan's Workshop in Falador started
- Cockroach tunnels now available in Edge
- A chest located inside that will reward players one time
- A side note to this: monkey bars in the Edgeville Dungeon now work
- This area passed the gate will be converted to a wilderness zone soon
- Over 100 new agility shortcuts added
- Players no longer need a spade to access Barrows tunnels, they can use the spade objects on the mounds
- Evil Trees now available
- Star Sprite now has it's dialogue
Good luck this looks dope!
- Nex's Shadow Phase glitch patched, will now apply the unguardable damage correctly if the player is standing within melee distance for a period of time
- The timer was lengthened from > 4 seconds, to > 7 seconds
- The damage was lowered from up to 300, to up to 185 unguardable damage every second
- Message stating "The shadows start to consume you!" added indicating when the player is affected by this skill
- Moving outside of melee range will remove the status applied to any target player
- Melee aggressivity increased during Shadow Phase
- Return statements added to many object handlers to stop the annoying "nothing interesting happens" comment appearing all the time
- Got a lot of them, but I'm still missing quite a few. Am still trying to get them all catalogued, but I've made a start
- Bones on altar now only available through Gilded Altars inside player-owned houses
- Bones on altar no longer taxed
- Receiving a free bonecrusher is still possible through bones on altar
- Instanced dynamic regions planned for an immediate future update, so players can enter each other's houses
-Estate Agent & house portal spawned in Edgeville
With a big thanks, and a big help, from our player Chi - I was able to finally officially patch our client. She was nice enough to test the client as I attempted patches.
Any member with any Java version will now be able to play Pauper unrestricted and without hassle. If you've had recent issues loading our client, and want to try us out, please come check us out:
Giving this server a friendly bump, lots of content to engage with for those who enjoy the challenge.
Even knowing the economy will be reset on the Alpha launch, the incentive to train skills in preparation is incredible.
Highly recommend this!
Congratulations to Chi on being our second player to achieve the Completionist Cape and beating the previous record of 1,087 hours of gameplay with 768 hours!
In the defense of Nicholas, the first player to achieve it, the cape was not available for quite some time after he was maxed.
- Blue, black, and bronze dragons, hill giants, moss giants, and black demons now drop tree seeds
- Farming experience rates have been boosted
- Harvesting trees is now more reliant on the player's farming level & hatchet they're using
- Ectophial added - speak to Necrovarus to get one
- Aleck's Hunter Emporium in Yanille has been patched so Ironman accounts can buy hunting equipment
Damn the progress of this server in the last year+, wish you had this in projects and built hype for a release. Could only imagine the amount of players you'd have at this point of time.
|« Onyx - RAIDS - INFERNO - QBD - HOUSES - BEST RSPS | - »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)