Looks good. Good luck.
Good luck with the server, looks pretty good, and I can see effort put in here.
As well as having a dank client developer (Wally :3).
Some changes today: (non-development, we'll start posting our changelogs and commits soon)
- 100% SSL integration into site, with legacy HTTP support for things like the launcher.
- Management panel created with logging, auto-blacklisting, and secure SQL integration.
- Major ads up at RSPServer, RSPS-PAGE, and topG
Server looks good, but I'm not too fond of the combat and skilling perks in the store.
Check out our most recent update logs!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Patch notes #17 summary:
- 100% SSL integration into the site, with some legacy HTTP functionality
- The new main-home has been set to the citadel area, more will be added here soon.** *
- Many high-level slayer monsters added like Acheron mammoths.
- You can now craft crystal weapons and shields with a singing bowl.
- Many projects like RoTs and GWD2 are coming closer to completion with the new client.
- The Meilyr recipe shop for combination potions has been added.
- A new site will drop this week, with a completely new client coming very soon!
Starting soon, we will be adding PvM, skilling, and donation content on a regular basis, at the same time. With these changes, new Comp and Comp T requirements may be added! There will be a system in place to award the first person to complete new Comp and Comp T requirements after they are added! With this, we'll likely try to make our update date and times more regular.
- Our full dungeoneering system is getting closer to being finished, with full skill integration!
- Enemies in the Heart of Gielinor are being worked on regularly.
- A new client detailed here is underway: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- Daily tasks have had basic work begun on them.
- A management panel has been created and is underway for people besides me to have detailed access to trade logs, etc.
- Our new website, forums, and store theme should be dropping this week, ETA is Wednesday!
[+] New content
- Ripper demons can now be fought, and drop ripper claws
- Acheron mammoths are finished, and can be fought as well
- Camel warriors, mammoths, and ripper demons now have a level 96 slayer requirement.
- Proper crystal bowl singing has been added for all weapons and shields.
- The Meilyr recipe shop for combination potions has been added!
- SSL has been integrated into 100% of the site, without any security warnings for non-encrypted assets.
[+] Changes to existing content
- Prifdinnas soft clay rocks now give soft clay instead of clay.
- A training teleport to yaks in Neitiznot has been added.
- Members' Zone and Platinum Zone have been moved to a new area!
- The Easter event is now over, thanks for participating!
- The boosted Squeal of Fortune rates will be ending tonight! (Sometime near 8-12PM CST)
- Some legacy HTTP functionality has been kept for old launcher functionality.
- A new trimmed comp req has been added: you must have all of the Meilyr combination potion recipes unlocked!
[+] Bug fixes
- Lunar swap-spellbook spell nerfed heavily, with a timer, to prevent spam-casts.
- The task tab will refresh information upon re-opening it!
- The Godwars killcounts will now be closed properly no matter how you exit.
- Supreme overloads will now regen back to boosted stats, if your stats are lowered.
- Our old examine interface has been re-integrated!
|« Medows 2 718 - Custom items - Economy - Active - New | Corrida 639 | PvM | PvP | Skills | Minigames | Gambling | Great Community | No Lag »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)