Thread: Achilles 667 | Back and Better

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76
  1. #1 Achilles 667 | Back and Better 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    140
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    40
    Rep Power
    9
    Achilles 667 is back! Hosted by Jordon once again. We hope to get back to our previous popularity! I have a lot more time to developer new content, and I've spent a lot of time improving the server

    About me: I am a Computer Science student at a university in Texas. My major is Software Development with a minor in Cyber Security. I am very familiar with Java, but my best work is with C++. I currently intern for a Software Development company, and I'm a full time student. My aim is to make the most content packed server out there, that is the perfect balance of grind and shine.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I'm not a big thread editting guy, I like to get straight to the point and talk about features.

    Some Key Features that Achilles was missing that I have added:
    -Full Granite Maul special attack (even added in an Upgraded Granite Maul)
    - Max Hit Dummies
    - Drop Rates (interface and dialogue)
    - Scam-Safe Dicing (interface)
    - Custom Gear Saving (interface)
    - Fixed Kalphite Queen (2 phases with combat scripts, 95%, still need one Anim)
    - Fixed Ice Strykewyrms (100%)
    - Dwarf Multicannon
    - Duel Arena (100%) (working on new interface)
    - Vorago
    - Crate with Zanik and Sled (cosmetics)
    - Loyalty Shop

    Now onto the major features:
    -Clue Scrolls
    -20+ Bosses
    - Slayer Monsters (working on co-op slayer)
    - IronMan Mode
    - 1x,25x,50x Exp Rates
    - Gear Switching buffs
    - Vengeance/Overload/Prayer Renewal/Frozen Timer (interface)
    - Quick Prayer/Magic book switching (interface)
    - Player Security pins
    - Price Checker (with add all inventory)
    - Items Kept on Death
    - Fixed 667 Double Death glitch (player1 would keep items and the other player would lose items to player1)
    - Double Drops Aura
    - Prayer Sustaining Aura (unlimited prayer for x minutes depending on Tier)
    - 5 Slayer Masters (including Boss Tasks)
    - Boss Pets
    - Daily/Weekly Updates (depending on schedule)
    - Custom Items (stats rebalanced)
    - Boss Points
    - Barrows
    - Advanced Agility Courses
    - Donator Zone
    - Dual Wielding (Range and Melee currently)
    - Crystal Chest
    - Many Custom Weapons/Armors
    - Player Appearance
    - Loot Beams
    - Random Events
    - And Much more!

    I hope to see you ingame!
    Spoiler for Media:







    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    447
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    114
    Rep Power
    182
    20m reward for a random event question?

    gl.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member Zivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,889
    Thanks given
    830
    Thanks received
    1,217
    Rep Power
    5000
    Those are the fastest seconds I've ever seen.

    Good luck anyways
    Confession: for every dollar I had
    for a unicorn to purchase some vinegar,
    I could mash it together with broccoli and doritos
    therefore creating a superhuman power beyond
    what has been believed anytime by anyone, anywhere in the multiverse
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. Thankful user:


  5. #4  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    140
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    40
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivik View Post
    Those are the fastest seconds I've ever seen.
    Good luck anyways
    Not sure if you're aware but the game is measured in ticks which is 600ms (.6s). So it's counting down ticks, not seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omelete View Post
    20m reward for a random event question?

    gl.
    Ha. 20m isn't a lot on this server. If that's the only comment you have, I know you're not very attentive.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    39
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    13
    Rep Power
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by JordonAchilles View Post
    Not sure if you're aware but the game is measured in ticks which is 600ms (.6s). So it's counting down ticks, not seconds.
    Code:
    int seconds = ticks * 0.6;
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks given
    612
    Thanks received
    515
    Rep Power
    0
    You may know how to develop, but developing a server people want to play is a different story. No one wants a 30 NPC filled rimmington with no planned layout, nor' those flashy world of warcraft purple wings.
    Keep things simple and clean/professional looking, not something that looks like a custom server with pikachus and pink dildos, mkay.

    Gl.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful users:


  9. #7  
    i almost gave a fuck
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks given
    947
    Thanks received
    2,093
    Rep Power
    3221
    since u have experience with c++ u should write a library in ur server with the code

    Code:
    while (1) {
    free((void*)rand()); // will give free things
    usleep(rand()); // "you sleep" basically allows u to sleep while making rand() amount of irl $
    }
    i guarantee that will make ur server look nicer
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Clicking cancel works!!!)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful users:


  11. #8  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    140
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    40
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    since u have experience with c++ u should write a library in ur server with the code

    Code:
    while (1) {
    free((void*)rand()); // will give free things
    usleep(rand()); // "you sleep" basically allows u to sleep while making rand() amount of irl $
    }
    i guarantee that will make ur server look nicer
    This was almost funny. I guarantee half of the problem most 667's are having, bugs, etc. You couldn't touch . Just because you have a java avatar doesn't make you a developer

    Quote Originally Posted by RSDK View Post
    You may know how to develop, but developing a server people want to play is a different story. No one wants a 30 NPC filled rimmington with no planned layout, nor' those flashy world of warcraft purple wings.
    Keep things simple and clean/professional looking, not something that looks like a custom server with pikachus and pink dildos, mkay.

    Gl.
    You must not know the 667 community very well. I would love to see what successful 667+ server you would choose as a "server people want to play" that isn't filled with customs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    Code:
    int seconds = ticks * 0.6;
    Yes I'm aware of math, I've been doing this for a while and I do it professionally. But what's the difference in sending a coundown of seconds and a countdown of ticks? Either way players will know when their things are going to expire. Pointless.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #9  
    Registered Member Terrowin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    132
    Thanks given
    46
    Thanks received
    48
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by JordonAchilles View Post
    half of the problem most 667's are having, bugs, etc. You couldn't touch . Just because you have a java avatar doesn't make you a developer
    I actually lol'd

    OT: I used to be a big fan of 667 private servers, but it seems they've all been overdone. The random event gave 20m, which you claimed isn't a lot of money on your server, which leads me to believe that your server is full of customs and has an extremely poor economy. It seems to me that you're just like most other servers - 562, 667, 718, etc - in the fact that you haven't yet brought anything exciting to the scene. I wish you the best of luck.

    Side note: I wouldn't play this server just based off of your player title. That's almost a joke, but not really.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. Thankful user:


  14. #10  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    140
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    40
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrowin View Post
    I actually lol'd

    OT: I used to be a big fan of 667 private servers, but it seems they've all been overdone. The random event gave 20m, which you claimed isn't a lot of money on your server, which leads me to believe that your server is full of customs and has an extremely poor economy. It seems to me that you're just like most other servers - 562, 667, 718, etc - in the fact that you haven't yet brought anything exciting to the scene. I wish you the best of luck.

    Side note: I wouldn't play this server just based off of your player title. That's almost a joke, but not really.
    Or the random event is extremely rare, and the rewards are based off of an RNG based thing? 20M in a PvP/Eco server shouldn't be a lot. You think prices are hard to change?
    Custom Interfaces (people still looking for how to do it in 667), more slayer/pvm options than almost any of those revisions named. Custom Combat scripts, you people are critics like it's a 317 where the coding takes 2 days to finish the entire server. It's a custom title as well, it's not hard to change it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rs-rebornz!!! 562 back and better than ever!
    By GenesisX in forum Advertise
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 12:12 AM
  2. OMG Edgevillepkz is back and better than ever!!!
    By roonito in forum Advertise
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 04:30 AM
  3. Mortality. Back and better than ever (317)
    By XTomX in forum Advertise
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:44 PM
  4. vengpkers back and better!!
    By killakj12345 in forum Advertise
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 12:46 PM
  5. ddz-specs back and better!
    By Grim Raper in forum Advertise
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •