Thread: RuneX - Combat Beta Release! [Multi-Revision] [OSRS] [Economy]

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 596
  1. #521  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    172
    Thanks given
    10
    Thanks received
    77
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I want to start off by saying good job on the server, you guys did great work on it so far. Although you might want to move this thread to the #317 section since that's what it is, not an attack but can you prove this is a #530 server/client?
    It's a 530. But if you want the moderators to move it, that would be great since the 317 section gets way more traffic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful user:


  3. #522  
    Extreme Donator

    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,164
    Thanks given
    1,355
    Thanks received
    1,723
    Rep Power
    4419
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosRSPS View Post
    It's a 530. But if you want the moderators to move it, that would be great since the 317 section gets way more traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    I saw that they used a 530 hd client.

    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. Thankful user:


  5. #523  
    Registered Member paniy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    484
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    4
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    You're either trolling or you are a complete idiot. That website is the website of a completely different server. Christ on a bike.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #524  
    Registered Member
    bracket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,074
    Thanks given
    900
    Thanks received
    987
    Rep Power
    1663
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    That's another server and not this project
    Are you tired of seeing the same thing over and over?
    check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #525  
    Extreme Donator

    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,164
    Thanks given
    1,355
    Thanks received
    1,723
    Rep Power
    4419
    Quote Originally Posted by paniy View Post
    You're either trolling or you are a complete idiot. That website is the website of a completely different server. Christ on a bike.
    Damn, calm the fuck down Shaniqua.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    That's another server and not this project
    Ah my bad, okay thanks lol
    1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #526  
    Registered Member
    Zivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,228
    Thanks given
    869
    Thanks received
    1,404
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    God bless man. You're wonderful. Go through all that trouble just to find out you (technically) were right because it was a different server. Made my day.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. Thankful users:


  10. #527  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    232
    Thanks given
    186
    Thanks received
    83
    Rep Power
    1387
    Our Discord is up and running! Join [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you'd like to have a headstart in the community! The release is very near. Stay tuned everyone!
    Spoiler for Lolz:

    [Today 06:47 PM] Rusko: Shut uo ethernet ur moms a whore

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #528  
    Registered Member
    Ben__DZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    164
    Thanks given
    63
    Thanks received
    62
    Rep Power
    101
    gl on releasing lel
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Spoiler for OFFER OF THE DAY:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #529  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    456
    Thanks given
    101
    Thanks received
    75
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben__DZN View Post
    gl on releasing lel
    Are you being sarcastic...? If not thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #530  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    260
    Thanks given
    95
    Thanks received
    56
    Rep Power
    37
    this coming out anytime soon?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RsRev Development thread by Happy Days and Dave™
    By Happy Days in forum Projects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:41 AM
  2. Nexus Server Developement Thread
    By Nexus old in forum Projects
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 03:35 AM
  3. Divinity Script Development Thread
    By Songoty in forum Projects
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 05:06 AM
  4. #F0rums - Development thread
    By w::v::d in forum Projects
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:52 PM
  5. [530]: Apollo Framework - Project Development Thread
    By blakeman8192 in forum Projects
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:41 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •