Hyperion is being rehosted under [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ownership. I will be working on it every now and then, creating content etc. for free.
Hyperion originally opened on 28th August 2014 by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I. Big credit to Harrison as without him Hyperion would not have been what it was.
Hyperion is powered by our community, polling updates and always open for suggestions on how we can improve. Each and every player has a voice in the direction of the server.
Achievements play a big part in Hyperion, with a huge range of accomplishments players can reach for, whether it be collecting the 50+ boss pets, achieving all 120s/200M skills, trimmed completionist, prestige 5, maxing an insane XP account, Ironman or Ultimate Ironman, there is always another challenge waiting for you.
Hyperion general ingame features
- Every skill trainable, including FULL construction with house creation, dungeons, floors, combat rings, altars etc.
- Regular and ultimate ironman modes.
- XP modes: Easy = 75*RS | Medium = 50*RS | Hard = 25*RS | Insane = 5*RS.
- Daily tasks that scale to your levels with rewards and provide huge variety. Over 300 skilling tasks alone, all handled via one enum.
- Clan chat system, with customisation, guest chats, logos, etc.
- Clean Grand Exchange with no search lag, prices changing etc.
- Squeal of Fortune (awards daily spins, accounts for spin types, etc).
- 80+ pets obtainable (approximately 40 of which are boss pets).
- Achievement rewards, such as real RS3 master capes, max cape, completionist and trimmed completionist capes with the ability to create hooded max/comp/trim capes!
- Challenging and rewarding bosses.
- Tier 90 gear: malevolent, drygores, sirenic, ascensions, tectonic, seismic, ROtS shields, noxious weapons.
- Dual wielding with CLEAN sheathing (no command - done via appearance data): low level magic wands, Ahrim's, Virtus, dragon, chaotics, ascensions, drygores, seismics.
- Dragon keepsake keys and cosmetic keepsaking (weapons and shields are disabled automatically in combat, all are disabled in pvp).
- Gear presets, similar to RS3.
- Achievement trackers for bosses, clue scrolls and barrows.
- Charming imp and boss pets system.
- Trivia system with new questions regularly, maximum five answers per question and point shop with rewards.
- 95% farming including leprechauns noting supplies etc. Also accompanied by an almost complete lunar spell book (a few spells left to do).
- Five tier prestige system, with tier 85 ports armours available in fifth prestige shop.
- Post Eoc gear, including batwing, spider silk, imphide, obsidian, tetsu, sea singer and death lotus.
- Barrows dye, Third-age dye and Shadow dye available in clue scrolls to recolour all tier-90 weapons, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
- Custom, toggle-able combat animations to create a more immersive melee combat experience.
- Well of goodwill, where players can put items in, which announces the total value donated, provides titles at personal milestones of 10m/100m/500m and 1b total donation value. On occasion, I will donate money to community-chosen charities in proportion to how much is donated to the well.
Spoiler for Media:Minigames
- Pest Control
- Soul Wars
- Hunger games
- Castle Wars
- Undead Nightmare
- Duel Arena
- Dominion Tower
- Fight Caves
- Fight Kiln (with melee/ranged/mage kiln capes)
- Fight Pits
- Puro Puro
- [COMING SOON]: Fist of Guthix
Spoiler for Media:
- Lucien, where noxious weapons are obtainable.
- God Wars Dungeon (all requirements including Nex access with frozen key)
- Seperate, instances God Wars bosses.
- Wildywyrm that spawns in random locations in the wilderness.
- King Black Dragon
- Kalphite Queen
- Queen Black Dragon
- Chaos elemental
- Corporeal Beast
- Dagannoth Kings
- Glacors (fully working with glacytes)
- regular, co-op and boss slayer with points and shop, task length changing and slayer helm crafting etc.
- PvM points with rewards that benefit your PvM experience.
- Dwarf multicannon with cannonball smithing.
- Nearly all bosses having boss pets obtainable.
- Dungeoneering shop rewards nearly all 100% functional
Spoiler for Media:Skilling Content
- Milestones globally announced, 120 capes (with exp requirement), customisable and interactable adventurer's log to display what each player chooses
- 100% fletching, no dupes or buggy interactions (i.e, cutting one log provides you with 15 bows)
- Lava flow mine, red sandstone and gem rocks
- Full crafting (pottery crafting, urns, jewelry, glass blowing / flask making, leather crafting, spinning)
- Proper construction (all builds creatable, all items / objects interactable (work in progress), house visiting, and distractions and diversions within the players home)
- Proper herblore (all items processed automatically, overloads able to made in one process, proper potion effects)
- All skills able to be trained in a diverse range of ways without any duplication or process errors.
- Prifddinas skilling content, such as Seren stones, Hefin agility course, crystal-flicked sandstone and flask creation.
Spoiler for Media:
Lol, kill it Sam. Good luck!
Besides the fancy RS3 armors, what's new? Just wondering.
it looks good so far.. goodluck.
as asked above, anything new?
|« ZERION- Fully immersive rsps with player owned shops, pets, slaves and more! freeloot | Ely | 718/OSRS | Largest RSPS Wiki | Instances, Presets, Discord Integration & More »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)