Hey everyone ^~^
First off, this is an entire rewrite from scratching using my own MVC framework, using Eloquent and Twig. Eloquent is the ORM from Laravel, and Twig is the template engine, from Symfony. Figured I'd go ahead and make a project thread so i can show off everything I've done so far. Posting updates to v2 on the service thread isn't exactly ideal.
I am unsure if this will remain open source, or by request only, seeing as how someone has made it their priority to take credit for it. And if I want to compete (hardly a competition when I'm just better : shrug :) it would probably be best to do it by request only (for now). v1 will remain open source on github.
The last image was bugged due to the sidebar being sticky. I guess it tried to scroll down with gyazo tool lol.
A custom forum will probably also be built into the toplist, cause why not. It's already built, been working on one for the last few weeks.
- No longer on Phalcon. Custom MVC framework using Eloquent and Twig
- Using composer for package management...probably shoulda done this from the start, lol.
- Overhauled the UI to feel less...bubbly? lol
- Changes the voting charts from 14 days to the current year. May also add filtering to set timeframe.
- Improved premium visibility
- Voting from the front page
- Added option to edit server from the details page as well as profile
- Improved Login system
- Fixed potential security exploit. Discord OAuth tokens are not being revoked.
- Improved edit/add server forms
- Image uploads improved significantly
- Lazy loaded banners and images (images only load when you get to them on the page, so nice to have! lol.)
- Removed comments (wasn't being used)
- Removed Likes (also wasn't being used, was kinda redundant as it required a login)
- Improved payment system
- Improved dark mode toggle (Sets a cookie and just refreshes the page, lol)
More on the way! Stay tuned~~~
The fact that you included a dark theme is so nice.
I've worked on a couple of similar projects and I won't release anything without a dark theme added to it.
|« runescape 2010 website remake | - »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)