Welcome, this short post will guide you on how to conduct yourself whilst posting within this section, and will inform you of any rules/guidelines when posting in this section.
Please note: These rules/guidelines are subject to change at any time. If and when they are changed, the title of this thread will be changed to contain the date of the latest update. It is up to you from there to check regularly for any changes.
The following guidelines are to be followed at all times on this board and its sub-forums:
- Bumping is disallowed throughout the forum within a 24 hour period, you may not post consecutively without the second post being 24 hours after the first, you may also not reply to any thread with the sole intention of bumping it
- All other forum rules apply such as flame/spam, these can be located [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is designed for you to post your progress with any application you are currently working on. You may post a thread including any information about the application, what you plan to do with it, what you've currently done and any media of the application.
The following types of threads/posts are not allowed to be post in the projects sub-forum:
- Threads containing no media. If you have nothing to show for what you've done, don't post it.
- Threads containing a brief description of your application. One paragraph is not enough, you should go in-depth about what you aim to do, why you are doing it and any of its key features.
- Threads without correct credits. Many people put hours of their lives into giving you certain code, the least you can do is credit them
- Multiple threads on the same project
- Any leeched/unedited applications
- Although not strictly prohibited, short posts such as "looks cool" or "nice" are discouraged while more productive posts are encouraged.
- Any trolling/flame towards the thread creator for their work or base choice
- Any direct advertising of another community.
Ignoring these guidelines and creating any threads or replying within any comments listed above within the sub-forum may result in an infraction and your thread being closed or moved to an appropriate section.
|« SimpleStore Database - VB 2010 | "Vonherin" Soon to be Mmorpg »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)