Decent guide, thank you .
Nightmare Zone is a minigame in OSRS where you pick and choose bosses to fight for NMZ Points, these points are then used to strengthen your equipment and to buy herb boxes and scroll of redirections.
With the change to NMZ allowing you to choose your own bosses, bots for the most part are irrelevant, you'll now be able to choose bosses that are better xp/hr.
I'd say 70+ in your combat stats as requirements. As well as 43 prayer for Protect From Melee.
So your ideal hard rumble should be.
-General Khazard (After the completion of Fight Arena)
-King Roald (After the completion of What Lies Below)
-Tree Spirit (After the completion of Lost City)
-The Kendal (After the completion of Mountain Daughter)
-Count Draynor (After the completion of Vampire Slayer)
Some other bosses you can use if you don't have these quests done.
- Black Demon
Please note you need at least 5 quests out of this list of quests to be able to use NMZ efficiently and effectively.
- Holy Wrench (After the completion of Rum Deal)
- Saradomin Godsword (Or you can use Ancient Mace which is also extremely effective after the completion of Another Slice of Ham)
- 10 or so prayer pots (You'll need more if you don't have SGS or Ancient Mace and Holy Wrench)
-About 6-8 Overload Potion (4) (If you don't have these, you'll have to probably do a few easy rumbles for pts to buy some, they go by doses so 4 doses in one potion, each dose is 1,500 nmz pts each)
- Neitznot/Zerker Helm/Fighter Hat/etc basically anything that gives you some decent prayer bonus or offensive bonuses.
- Proselyte Platebody and Platelegs
- Rune Boots or better (I use dragon)
- Rune Gloves or better.
- Firecape or God Cloak
- Glory or better.
- Warrior ring or pref Zerker Ring, Ring of the Gods (i) can also be worth considering as its similar to holy wrench in function.
- Rune Defender or better*
- Abyssal Bludgeon or Saradomin Sword or D Scim for Str Training.
Assuming you don't AFK and go for all the power surges with your ancient mace special attacks, you can easily get around 650,000-900,000 NMZ pts ea trip
Piety Flicking - Turning Piety on and off quickly just before your attack goes off so it gets the bonus without draining your prayer. Piety is amazing as it increases your dps thus increasing your NMZ pts and exp.
Decent guide, thank you .
Nice guide, I'm sure it'll help out users new to NMZ.
|« Kind of easy way to get free 7 days mem | - »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)