Thread: OSRS Question(?)

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 OSRS Question(?) 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    102
    Thanks given
    77
    Thanks received
    14
    Rep Power
    35
    So I'm getting back into OSRS, using my old main account.
    I was wondering if it was worth doing clue scrolls or even worth my time, considering my RNG isn't the best.

    If so, which clue scrolls should I be doing?
    Easy, Medium, Hard? I don't think I can do Elite yet.

    I have a 7mish bank so basically just looking for fast ways with decent gear to make quick cash.
    My stats;


    Any suggestions are appreciated and welcome.
    I am the Arena.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Planets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,161
    Thanks given
    672
    Thanks received
    1,937
    Discord
    Substance#5416
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban View Post
    So I'm getting back into OSRS, using my old main account.
    I was wondering if it was worth doing clue scrolls or even worth my time, considering my RNG isn't the best.

    If so, which clue scrolls should I be doing?
    Easy, Medium, Hard? I don't think I can do Elite yet.

    I have a 7mish bank so basically just looking for fast ways with decent gear to make quick cash.
    My stats;
    Any suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

    Doing med clues from eclectics is on average 15mish profit every 250 clues, thats super reliant on getting ranger boots though (1/250).

    Imo your best moneymaker at your level is revenants, but before worrying about your bank size i'd finish off getting things like barrows gloves etc
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:


  4. #3  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    102
    Thanks given
    77
    Thanks received
    14
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Planets View Post
    Doing med clues from eclectics is on average 15mish profit every 250 clues, thats super reliant on getting ranger boots though (1/250).

    Imo your best moneymaker at your level is revenants, but before worrying about your bank size i'd finish off getting things like barrows gloves etc
    Thank you for your response. How much could I be making at revs per hour?

    Also currently in the process of finishing some quests / skills for barrows gloves, I just like to take a break time from time doing so.
    I am the Arena.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    sILLy gOOSe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,180
    Thanks given
    1,240
    Thanks received
    2,202
    Discord
    Silly Goose #4050
    Rep Power
    5000
    Mediums is definitely the go to if you want to do clue scrolls

    Spoiler for Come under my wing:

    Spoiler for sb lol!:




    Oldschool Runescape progress thread is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    ✥Blade Owner✥

    TeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    532
    Thanks given
    140
    Thanks received
    191
    Discord
    TJ#5762
    Rep Power
    897
    Medium clues for your level.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Spoiler for Services:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Extreme Donator

    Unzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,100
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    2,810
    Rep Power
    5000
    Mediums all day, everyday!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Planets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,161
    Thanks given
    672
    Thanks received
    1,937
    Discord
    Substance#5416
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban View Post
    Thank you for your response. How much could I be making at revs per hour?

    Also currently in the process of finishing some quests / skills for barrows gloves, I just like to take a break time from time doing so.
    I'd say 1.5-2m/hr maybe? if using a tent whip and salve(e), you should train range to like 90 and use a blowpipe and salve(ei) to up that to closer to 3m/hr at revs

    you'll wanna get piety for revs too to increase ur dps
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. Thankful user:


  10. #8  
    #PandaUnit

    Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    181
    Thanks given
    60
    Thanks received
    35
    Rep Power
    100
    Med clues are the best - Doing revs with ur stats is amazing money maker.
    Getting 2 friends and going on bandos trips now & again is good money aswell.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #9  
    Registered Member
    vvaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    247
    Thanks given
    87
    Thanks received
    61
    Rep Power
    116
    No-body said the hidden money for no effort which is easy clues.

    Do easy clues while doing farm runs, quest then go onto medium and then where ever that takes you.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. [OSRS] [OSRS #] Runite - Just Released!!
    By Runiteio in forum Advertise
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-08-2017, 12:06 PM
  2. RSPS Question: OSRS or 474
    By MrClassic in forum Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2017, 01:44 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2017, 05:23 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2016, 02:20 PM
  5. [Question]How do people take the models from osrs?
    By GrahamFocker in forum Models
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •